14

14 | PARTY

It was finally Saturday and you got up as usual. Face time calls with Jean and Connie. Why? To be honest, it became a part of your morning routine so you weren't complaining at all.

"Wait, when does the party start again?" you heard Connie say while he was looking for something in the fridge.

"I mean, it's not like we'll be there at time so," you shrugged your shoulders, taking another bite of your cereal.

"I'll just pick you guys up at seven. We can get some food and yeah," Jean added and it got quiet again.

"Anyways pick me up early today, you need to drive me to the mall," you said.

"Who says I will?"

You rolled your eyes. "You will Jean. Thank you. Now i'll get ready. Bye," you said, hanging up the call and heading back to your room.

It was weird to you. How you and Mikasa never met even though you guys go to the same school. She kept mentioning that she saw you a few times but, how come you never did?

You weren't sure if it was wether because you were busy with you friends or if she's just good at hiding. But then again she was friends with Eren. And you were pretty good with him.

Maybe she likes to keep it simple and with less people during the day and lunch break.

You were nervous to be honest. What will happen if you see her? In real life this time. Out of school, in a party?

But what you knew was to just enjoy your time at the party with your friends. After all it's been awhile since you been at a one.

Especially a party of the Marley High students. Which made you think about Yelena. What will happen when you see her? Will you talk to her? Will you let her talk to you?

As you can see you were a pretty big over thinker. You just wanted to be prepared with all the things than can happen tonight.

But right now you need to focus on being early for school.

||

mikasa

good morning baby

hru

woah

a gm text?? 😵

that's new

i like it 🙈

well :D

i wanted to be nice or wtv

and cute?

idk

so hru?

IM GOOD

going to school rn