16

16| TRUTH OR DARE
warning: smut. + very long chapter!

"If it isn't my best enemie friend," Eren clapped his hands together, getting up to approach you, giving you a tight hug.

"Hello gay boy," you hugged him back, but got pushed off by him after your comment.

"No because fuck you for spreading those lies. Not funny, man," he complained, while taking your hand and plopping onto the couch with you.

"You were the one almost ruining my friendship with Mikasa," you defended yourself.

"Can you not take her away from me? Thanks," Mikasa added, grabbing your wrist and pulling you onto her, making you lay on her lap comfortably.

"You two finally linked. Been about time," Eren added, watching the both of you get all giggly and smiley.

"No because for real," Mikasa agreed, pinching your cheek, never letting of you. Her arms wrapped around your body.

"Anyways, Y/n this is Armin," Eren introduced, pointing at the blonde male,

"Nice to meet you, Armin," you smiled and he did too in return.

"Nice to meet you too! I'm glad you two finally met. Mikasa was dying to see you for weeks," he exposed.

"Is that so?" you grinned, turning your head to see her face.

"Want to find out?" she grinned back, her hands going further to your waist, her eyes attached on your lips, making you turn back around and hide your face in your hands.

"Stop doing that," you whined, waving your hands over your face to stop the flustering.

"I'm not doing anything, babe," she chuckled, but it was obvious she knew exactly what she was doing.

"Get a room, to be honest," Eren fake gagged. "Where are your friends by the way?" he added.

"Jean and Connie? Good question to be honest," you answered, taking your phone out of your mini bag, ready to text them.

"Ayo, look who it is," you heard someone shout, making you put your phone back down.

"Here they are," you sighed, hoping they won't make a scene and embarrass you right now.

"Connie and Jean! We were just asking where you guys were," Eren cheered, getting up to greet them.

"I was clearing the mess with Reiner whilst Connie was busy trying to get coochie," Jean answered, sitting down next to Armin.

"And? Did you get any, Connie?" Eren asked, rubbing his hands together.

"Nah bro, it was a failed mission. At this point, maybe i'll be more lucky with boys."

Everyone went silent, making him realise what he just said.

"Ayo? I never knew you were into that homo shit?" Jean asked, surprised.

"Im not! Take a joke guys, come on."

"Sure, whatever," Jean said, backing away.

"What i'm sure about is that I wasn't lucky with getting pussy today, but Y/n definitely is," Connie changed the subject, making you cuss at him in your head.