19

19 | CHOSE

You felt like today was so different. So odd. You didn't wake up to any spam messages from Jean and Connie, nor did you wake up by them facetiming you.

You realised how much of an routine it became that you guys were talking 24/7 with each other. Be it through the phone or in real life.

It's like a part of you was missing.

You kept telling yourself that they would call you, tell you to come outside because they arrived to drive you to school.

But nothing. The clock hit 7:29 p.m and they were still not outside.

Instead, it was Eren and the rest who picked you up. Along with Mikasa and Armin.

"Wow... you look terrible," Eren commented the second you hopped in the back seat of the car.

"I'm just not a morning person, that's all," you shrugged your shoulders, pulling your sleeves of your hoodie over your hands.

He didn't lie though, you were a mess. And you sure felt like it. But that doesn't mean everyone has to know that.

"Hey, you sure you alright?" Mikasa spoke up, holding onto your thigh, making you turn your head towards her.

You placed your hand onto hers, giving her a weak smile.

"Of course."

She didn't believe it. Not one bit. But she knew that if you wanted to tell her you would, so she kept quiet to ask you later again.

"So how was the party, Y/n?" Eren asked, looking through the mirror at you.

You looked over at Mikasa, who just lightly grinned at you.

"It was fun," you answered.

The rest of the car ride, which doesn't take long, you evenly sat closer to Mikasa, who's hand was wrapped around your shoulder and her head resting on yours.

"We don't have much classes today, so why don't you hang with us after school, Y/n?" Mikasa asked.

You actually wanted to go to Jean and try to talk to him. But to be honest, your ego was too high anyways so you decided to agree.

"Actually, yeah. We can do that."

Arriving at school, you said your "see you later"s and headed to class. The same class as Jean.

You were hoping he's gonna sit next to you. But instead, he went to sit next to Historia instead. Anger was starting to fill your body as you watched him giggle and have fun with her when he literally used to hate her.

So you decided to text him.

jeanbitch