15

15 | FOUND YOU

"I found you."

Supposing the person meant you by the way you could feel their presence behind you, didn't make you want to turn around nor want to believe who it was.

Especially because you could tell who's voice it was.

And it was not the person you were hoping to hear.

"Why you so eager to find me in the first place? Go party," you scoffed, turning your back at them, ready to leave.

"Ill party only if you hear me out," they said, grabbing your arm to stop you from walking away.

"Don't make me get Jean, Yelena. And don't fucking touch me," you hissed, snatching your arm away from her grip.

"You're telling me yall came here, knowing exactly I'm here too and won't talk things out?"

"Why the fuck would we want to talk things out when we already know what kind of person you are?" you snapped, turning to face her, not breaking the eye contact once.

"A two-faced, selfish bitch."

She might be taller than you and look more intimidating, but you weren't afraid of her.

Scoffing and letting out a light chuckle that sounded rather sarcastic, she poked her tongue into her right cheek, raising her eyebrow.

"Since when were you that bold little one?" she chuckled, cupping your cheek.

"I always been like that. You were just too focused on ruining friendships and trying to get as much tea as possible that you were too blind to notice," you answered, grabbing her hand and throwing it away from your face once again.

"Now you better watch what you're saying Y/n;" she warned you, but you couldn't help but chuckle since you didn't feel threatened one bit by her words.

"Or what Yelena? Will you accuse me of things I haven't done just to boost your little ego again? Or even better; maybe gang up against me with your bastard monkey lover because that's what you can do best? Run after men and be their little toy?"

You could've continued because you had so much to tell in her face, but you let out a hiss as soon as she grabbed you by your jaw to shut you up.

"I think you need to be put back in your place with that big running mouth of yours, what you think?" she quietly spoke in your ear, whilst you were trying to get away from her grip.

"Fucking let go," you mumbled, hoping she'd understand since she was squeezing your cheeks a little too hard.

"Where's your Jean now hm? This time he won't be able to help you."

Struggling to get her hands away from you, all she did was laugh in your face.

"Let go, Yelena," you said once again, trying to keep your cool, knowing her goal is for you to flip out.