1

Sun rises  with a new hope , birds chirping around , cocks is crowing as cock-a-doodle-do and a pleasant atmosphere is been seen....

one girl wakes up due to sun rays falling on her breaking her sleep , she gets up and moves out and sits on the staircases of her residense . she suddenly feels something on her head and she sees upward to find her aunty keeping her hand on her head and caressing it .

she wishes to her in her half sleepy tone " good morning " and she too wishes her back sitting beside her " good morning beta " girl happily keeps her head in her aunty's lap and she too gladly caresses it . 

" beta , chalo utho jaldi college jana hai na phir jaldi jaldi me nashta karti ho aur bus ke lie bhagti ho "

" ha thaku ma bas abhi taiyar hoti hu , apko pata hai na jab tak apki god mein sar na rakhu meri nind nhi khulti "

" ha ha bas ab chalo utho mein nashta lagti hu , aur ha apni paltan [ gang ] se bhi kaho jara uthkar taiyar ho jaye unki bhi school ka time ho raha hai " 

"ha thaku ma bas chali .."

the girl rushes towards her daily chores while thaku ma admires her while she is going .

thaku ma pov 

kitni achi ladki hai , sansakari hai , padhai mein aval hai [ topper] , khana bhi paka leti hai , ek ladki mein jitni gun kone chahiye usse kahi jyada hai , phir bhi bechari ko kitna sehna pada rha hai ....bhagwan kare ise jindgai mein sari khushiyaan mile ....

thaku ma pov ends

after freshing up all are gathered at the dinning hall where all are sitted on a mat in a queue and thaku ma is brining breakfast for everyone . suddenly they shout seeing someone on door and before everyone girl runs and hug her .

" kitne din laga diye sweetie , i missed you so much dear "

" are par mein to batake gayi thi ki educational tour hai to days are not confirmed "

" acha to days se miss karti tuje , neha seriously i missed you so much , you know na i cant spend even a day without you and you stayed full whole week without me "

" ok meri ma , bs ab mein aa gayi na milke baat karenge , meri tour ki sari bate bataungi , pr pahle jaldi kr varna aaj phir college kr bahar khade rahna padega tujhe "

" kyu tu hhi aa rhi ?"

" are aaj hi vapas aye na to aaj chuti mili hai , pr kae se tere sth regular aaungi ab ja "

soon everyone meet neha , her friend , after having her breakfast she takes her bag and rushes to the bus stop .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

here other side morning had taken place bt it is worst for one and normal for one ..

in a closed room there a man tied  to chair and there were 5 people standing in the room watching the person who was in shock and pain , but they didnt give a damn about it . and he eventually fainted . just then a man entered in the room and all of the 5 men bowed their head down while greeting him and he just nodded his head at them . 

"did he open his mouth " boss  asked .

"no boss he fainted before asking " his mam answered him while others just shook their head indicating he hasnt spilled the beans .

boss signalled to wake him up and his man nodded .

 "splash " someone throws water on his face to bring him back to consciousness .