2

soon bondita reaches her college where she is comleteing her graduation and attends her lectures .

---------------------------------------------------------------

here mr roy reaches home and enters the gate 

" baby , baby , kaha ho ?"{baby abay  where are you ]   mr roy shouts , and due to his shouts every one came out .

" ghar me gussa  nhi hai ki chalu iski gunda gardi "[from onwards entering house he sarts his hooliganism] murmurs kaka aka trilochan roy chaudhari and bihari the loyal servant of the house which is treated as their family chuckles.

" kaka aapne kuch kaha " [did you say something] asks mr roy but gets an instant reply by kaka who shooks his head in no .

" anirudh beta agar hum kuch kahenge bhi to tum sunoge nhi isliye rehne do , vaise yu gala kyu faad rahe ho "[ anirudh beta if i would say something too , you will not listen me so let it be and why are you shouting ] ask TRC .

" kaka apko pata hai apki ladli ne kya kiya hai ?" [ kaka do you know what had your beloved one done ?] 

"agar tu batayega to hi to pata chalega na "[ if you tell me then only i will get to know na ]

" kya ho raha hai yaha , kyu chilaa oukar ho rahi hai "[ what's happening here , why everyone is arguing ]  asks baba aka binoy roy choudhary who had just arried bythe voices .

"dada , dada aap aa gaye ,vo bhi itni jaldi " [ dada dada you arrived , that too this early ] asks a girl of 12- 15 age who comes running and hugs mr roy and he too reciprocates it .

" dada ki bachi , kiti baar kaha kaha hai dauda mat karo gir jagogi "[ you dada's daughter , how many times i had told to not run you will fall] mr roy replies 

" dada ki bachi to main hu "[ yes i am my dada's daughter ]sayingshe giggles and everyone admires their bond where one is being sarcastic still other one is enjoying it .

" pari kitni baar kaha hai maine ki aanjan logo se baat mat kiya karo aur hamesha kiske sath hi raha karo ,um sunti kyo nhi ho " [ pari , how many times i had told you not to converse with any stranger and be with someone everytime , why dont you listen ]

introducing pari , a girl of 14 years , she was an orphan as anirudh had found hr in a dust bin near school area when she was just some months year old and he used to complete his intermediate , so he brought her home and the day he brought her home isconsidered as her birthday by everyone and her name is also given by anirudh  . having only brothers as sibling , and only infant left in the house , everyone use to pamper her . she is loved and pampered by her three brothers anirudh somnath and batuk . trilochan and binoy also admire and pamper her as she had became the hapiness of the house by her cute antics of her childhood and after growing her michiveness had made the house lively . 

anirudh always thinks that as he had brought her home , she is his responsibility to protect her , to grow her , to pamper her , keep her always happy . being an capo that is king of underworls mafia he should not have any weakness but unfortunately pari had became his weakness .she doesnt konw the truth of her being orphan but knows that her name pari is given by her beloved anirudh dada and this is only reason she is more connected to anirudh .

" dada maine kisi se baat nhi ki sachi " [ dada i didnt talk to any stranger , really] says pari 

" pari , jo ho gaya hai use jane do , pr yad rakho aage se kisi anjan se baat mat karna please pari , tumhari surksha ke liye hai ye sab "[ pari let it be but remember never talk to any stranger , please pari its for safety ] anirudh said coming out of his king attitude in a soft calm and lovinging tone .

" ok dada "

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here bondita after her college and after her tiring journey through bus reaches home that is the orphange .

she gets fresh n up and gets sitted in garden area admiring the children who are playing there . 

her best ffriend neha comes and sits beside her and she reminscences her childhood and share her views with her .

bondita : " nehu you know today i was missing my parents way too much "

neha : " you know na you canshare anything with me , i am always there for you "

bon : " you know nehu , today is the day when a year before i had came orphanage after i lost my everything . # neha was just silently listening and humming whenever bon is taking pause # you know if that day  you hadnt seen me in that temple then might be i would have been streets begging or may be somebody had misused me by my state of mind , might be they would have trapped me and rap..."

neha : # neha puts her hand on bon's mouth to stop her from speaking further # " bondu you are not orphan you have a sister , me , and a granny thaku ma , you know god is not that cruel he snatched something from you but had given you something in return . you know bondu i am living here in the orphanage from at least 15 years where i barely used to understand orphan as i was a 3 year child according to doctor , even i dont have my birth date of mine ,i used to write the date when they had brought me here in orphanage , in these 15 years i hadnt this side of thaku ma . you know she acts strict rude and hitler for everyone *chuckles * but when it comes to you she is totally opposite , she is pampering you like her own child or grandchild . and dare you say that you are alone from now on you consider me as your big sister not as friend so that you will remember that i am present for you , understand ?"

bon: *chuckles * ok then i will call you di and i know my di's birthday , you know she was born on today so i will celebrate this day as my sister's birthday , i love you di "

# bondita hugs neha and neha embraces her in her arms giving her a sisterly warmth #

#still hugging #

bon : " you know di what had happened that had broke me this much , i will tell you di "

neha : " yes i will listen say " 

bon : " after ...."