Bio

Name: Y/N the bloodedge or Y/N Kiske

Nickname: Grim Reaper

Age: 17

Weapon: Blood scythe

Personality: Y/N is sardonic, rude, and abrasive to anyone he comes across. He is also quick to anger, stubborn, and never misses a chance to use as much vulgar language as possible . This is caused mainly by Terumi destroying Y/N's life, which has created a mass of hatred in him; stronger than that of any other individual. Beneath his gruff exterior, however, Y/N does possess a softer, much more compassionate side. He chooses to keep up his public front because of the path he chose - that of revenge. He does genuinely care for certain people, such as Jin, his team, Team RWBY, Team JNPR, Sol, and Qrow. Y/N is protective and caring towards his brother and friends. Y/N is also a risk taker who keep fighting even at the cost of his life to win.

Like: training, fighting, killing grimm, hangout with Jin and his friends, and cookies

Dislikes: Grimm, Salem, Terumi, Cinder, bullies, ghosts

Semblance: Azure Grimoire

Abilities: He can drain the souls of people and can manipulate darkness in the form of the various body parts of the Black Beast. He can use his Blood Cain to greatly enhance his physical abilities and strengthens. Also if Y/N loses control of the azure he can transform into the black beast. Y/N semblance isn't as effective on grimm then it is on people cuz grimm don't have souls. Also by using the azure to drain people's souls he can replenish his own aura faster.

Aura color: crimson red

Crest:

Y/N voice:

Y/N voice:

Father deceased