Crossing Fate at the Emerald Forest Pt 2

On the chiffside, Ozpin and Glynda were on a surveillance scroll observe all the student making sure everyone was paired up.

Glynda: Lie Ren has been paired up with Nora Valkyrie. I can't possibly imagine those two getting along.

Ozpin nodded and took a sip out of his mug

Glynda: Our last pair has been formed sir. Y/N Kiske and Yu Narukami, these two look like they would make quite the powerful team. 

Ozpin looked a the scroll and stared at Y/N's right arm noticing the azure grimoire. He was wondering about the power of his semblance.

Ozpin: Indeed

In the Emerald Forest, Y/N and Yu were walking through the forest searching for the temple and cutting down any grimm in their way. They're been walking for hours but still couldn't find the temple. 

Y/N: Dammit, where the hell is this stupid temple. We've been looking hours.

Yu: Well Professor Ozpin told us to go to the northern end of the forest so if we walk further up north maybe we might find it.

Y/N: You know we're taking direction from an old man. He probably doesn't know where north is.

Yu: Professor Ozpin may be old but he's not stupid. I trust that he's lead us to the right path. If keep heading north I'm sure we'll find the temple.

Y/N:(sigh) Fine. Let's just get this shit over with.

Suddenly we hear a rustling sound coming from the bushes behind them. Then a giant Ursa jump out and try to attack Yu. Y/N tried to protect him but wasn't fast enough. But before the Ursa could strike Yu yelled "Persona!" and crush a blue card in his hand.

Then a spirit with a sharp blade appeared and slice the grim across it's torso causing it to turn into black smoke

Then a spirit with a sharp blade appeared and slice the grim across it's torso causing it to turn into black smoke. Y/N then ran over to Yu with a little bit of shock on his face.

Y/N: What hell was that man!

Yu: Oh it's my semblance, Izanagi. Pretty cool huh.

Y/N: Hell Yeah, I guess your not that bad of a partner after all.

Yu smiled at Y/N's complement. Sudden the two hear a loud high pinched scream going out of nowhere. 

Y/N: What now?!

Yu: Some girl must be in trouble. We should go help.

The two then ran in the direction they hear the scream come from. After passing a few tree the two evenly reach the abandon temple. There they spotted four other students include Jin paired with Hyde and Yang paired with Blake. 

Yu: Hey, there's the temple.

Y/N: Finally, we made it here. But where'd that screaming come from.

Y/N and Yu then heard a screaming in the sky causing the two boys to look up. Looking up Y/N squinted his eye and saw someone falling from the sky. Y/N and Yu then widen their eyes as they recognized the girl that was falling, is was Ruby.

Yu: It's Ruby!

In a second Y/N ran at full speed to the direction Ruby was falling. He then jumped pretty high  off the ground right under the girl in red and grabbed her. Y/N then landed perfectly causing the ground to crack around him while carrying Ruby in his arms bridal style. Ruby looked up at her rescue with a shocked and amazed look on her face.

Y/N: (looking down at the girl) Hey, are you okay?

Ruby:(blushing) Y-yeah

Y/N: Where the hell did you come from

Ruby slightly lifted her arm and pointed to where she fell from. Y/N looked up and saw a giant nevermore flying above them.

Y/N: Figures

Y/N then gently put down on her feet. Yang then ran to ruby and hugged her sister.

Yang: Ruby are you okay!

Ruby: Yang, I'm fine.

Yang then let go of her sister and walked over to me.

Yang: Thank you so much for saving my little sister Y/N.

Y/N: I don't need your thanks... Wait, are you really sisters.

Then Jin, Blake, and Hyde ran over to them.

Jin: (smiling) Nice catch brother.

Y/N: That was nothing.

Sudden a blonde was seen being launched into a tree. Then a giant ursa come out the forest and then dropped to the ground reveal a redheaded girl rolling off it back and and guy with long black hair run from behind it. And next a red haired was seen being chased by a deathstalker.

Y/N: (looking confused) Sooo is this everyone?

Ruby: (Looking up) No there's still one more.

Then a white haired girl fell from the same nevermore Ruby fell from. But the blonde boy from earlier came jumping out off the tree and caught the girl in his arms. But when they fell the blonde boy hitting the ground first and the white haired girl landing on him.

Then the red haired the red haired girl was tossed by the deathstalker and landed next to the group.

Yang: Great the gang all here. Now we can all dead together.

Y/N: (sarcastically) Yeah I'm so happy.

To be continued...