The Black Beast Awakens

Flashback 

On a  bright sunny day, an 7 year old Y/n is seen lying on the grass relaxing under the of shade of a tree. Suddenly hear his 5 year old brother Jin run up to him.

Jin: Brother

Y/n: (sitting up) Yeah little bro what's up.

Jin: Can you help me train. Dad said if I want to be a huntsman I need on my swordsmanship combat.

Y/n: (stepping up) Okay I'll be your sparring partner.

Y/N ran inside the house and came back with two wooden toy swords and tossed one to Jin which he caught.

Y/N: (getting a defense position) Come a me with everything you got.

Jin: Right

Jin ran toward me and swing has weapon with all his strength. Y/n used his wooden sword to block his brothers attack. Y/n and Jin traded blows both attacking and blocking each other. 

2 hour later

The sun was starting to set while Y/N and Jin continue their sparring match. Then the boys hear a female voice calling in front of the house. It was their mother Celica A. Mercury who stepping out the door of the house.

Celica: Boys it's time for dinner. 

Y/N and Jin: Coming

The brothers dropped their toy weapons and ran inside the house.

The boys ran into the kitchen were they met their mother who was preparing the food.

Celica: Hey kids dinner's ready so go wash your hand okay.

Y/N: Okay mom

After Y/n and Jin washed their hands they when to the dinning room where they met their father Ky Kiske  who stay at the table.

Y/N: Hey dad

Ky: Hey kids ready for dinner.

Y/n and Jin: Yeah

Then Celica come to give everyone their plates. But before everyone start to eat in a flash Y/n was found on the floor laying in a pool of blood and was surrounded by flames of his burning home. Staying in front of him was the homicidal monster who did this. He was a tall man in a black suit and wear a brownish green hood, his name Yuuki Terumi.

 He was a tall man in a black suit and wear a brownish green hood, his name Yuuki Terumi

Terumi lifted his leg and began to stomp his feet on my head causing me to groan in pain. With all my strength I try to speak with the man's foot standing on my head.

Y/N: Why... are you... doing this

Terumi then bend down to knee and grabbed my head and pulled me closer to him. He then started to whisper into my ear.

Terumi: (whispering) I did it cuz I love to make people suffer. This is world too boring for me. I heard your dad was the best huntsman in Vale and I though he might be a challenge for but I was dead wrong.

He then laughed evilly. After hearing that I was and my eyes start to tear up know that he killed my father who was one of the strongest huntsmen in Remnant. Then Terumi pulled out a knife and started to talk.

Terumi: But maybe you could give me a better fight than your body.

Terumi then stabbed my in my right arm and slice it of completely. I screamed in pain as blood around the floor while Terumi was laughing at my pain.

Terumi: I was pretty pathetic kid maybe your little brother might give me a little more entertainment.

After hearing him mention Jin I spark of anger within me. I then started to whisper

Y/N: Restraint system No.666, disengage... Complex Dimensional Interference Field, deploy...

Then I yelled

Y/N: Blazblue Activate!!!

Suddenly a dark aura emitted from body and then my right arm was replaced by a new jet black arm with red razor sharp claws, it was my semblance. I then push Terumi away rushed towards him start to land an attack but suddenly before my attack could connect I hear a familiar voice, it was Jin's voice.

Jin: Brother wake up.

My eyes snapped and I looked around shocked. I then realized I was in an airship with other students and Jin was sit right next me.

Jin: Y/N are you okay. After the ship took off you fell asleep and it sound like you were have a nightmare.

Y/N: (starting to calm down) I-It's nothing I'm fine.

Y/N thoughts: It was damn dream again. I ever since that night our parent died it kept haunting. I swear mom dad I'll protect my little brother and we'll both become huntsman and then we'll hunt down and kill that bastard Terumi. So we're our way to Beacon.

Intro: The opening starts with Ruby Rose kneeling at her mother's grave near a cliff. In the midst of a snowstorm, she looks up and sees Summer Rose wearing a white cloak that looks as if a person is wearing it before dissolving into white rose petals. The moon starts to scatter as the sky changes color, and a huge gust of wind kicks up snow and rose petals from Ruby's cloak. The camera pans to the left with the snow and rose petals, revealing the title of the show. Then the scene transitions to Y/N standing in his burning home with his eyes closed closed. Y/N opened his eyes and saw Yuuki Terumi standing in the fiery background with his back turned. Transition to scenes showing Weiss, Jin, Blake, Hyde, and Yu. the transitions to Roman Torchwick and a few of his henchmen. The scene bursts into fire, and three silhouettes of Cinder, Hazama, Mercury, and Emerald are visible through the flames, as the camera zooms in on Cinder's right eye. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang, Y/N, Jin, Yu, and Hyde prepare to fight a horde of shadowy creatures surrounding them as an orb of darkness is formed above. Ruby and Y/N notices it just in time and the eight of them get out of the way as it impacts the ground where they were. Ruby and Y/N dash themselves forward into the fray, and their teammates follow. The scene transitions to Jaune Arc Looking at a statue of a man and woman on a cliff over a Beowolf then is joined by Team JNPR. Then transitions to Ozpin and Glynda on a school airship. Then a quick shot of each of the girls in Team RWBY and each boy in Team BLES with their symbols appear before a black background. The scene transitions to Ozpin and Glynda, Jaune and his teammates, Yang, Blake, Weiss, Hyde, Yu, and Jin all stand at the doors of Beacon Academy, and at the front, Ruby wields Crescent Rose and Y/N wields Bloodscythe, suddenly becoming a black silhouette and the title appears in the full moon behind them.