Crossing fate at the Emerald Forest Pt 3

In the Emerald, everyone were gathered at the abandon temple. They we're also surrounded by a nevermore and deathstalker. Ruby tried to take on the deathstalker but she was easily counter  by the grimm. Then the nevermore shot it's feathers out and pinned Ruby cape to the ground while the scorpion came closer. Luckily Weiss dashed to her a use her ice to protect her by trapping the scorpion's tail in a wall of ice. The nevermore soar back around and got ready for a another attack.

Jaune: Guys that thing's circling back. What are we gonna do?

Weiss: Look there's no point in dillydallying our objective is right in front of us.

Ruby: She's right. Our mission is to grab an artifact and get back to the cliff. There's no point in fighting these things.

Normally Y/N would hate the thought of running from a fight but deep down he knew it was a smart choice. So Y/N reluctantly agree to Ruby's plan.

Y/N:(groans) Fine. I guess trying fight these things would be a real pain in the ass. Let's this done already.

Yu: Yeah but let's grab one of those chess pieces first then we can get out of here.

Ruby, Y/N, and Jaune went to the temple to grab an artifact. Ruby grabbed a knight chess piece, Y/N grab a king chess piece, and Jaune grabbed a rook chess piece. Meanwhile the deathstalker was slowly breaking free of the ice.

Hyde: Time to go!

Ruby: Right, let's go 

Ruby ran and the others followed after her. Y/N stood still and watched ruby with a stern face for a few seconds. At first Y/N thought that she some annoying little girl but right now she acting like a real huntress. Y/N felt this weird sensation. It felt a connection toward her.

Jin: Come on brother!

Y/N: (quickly snapping back to reality) Oh yeah coming.

Y/N then ran and following the others. They ran to an ancient structure on a cliffside. The two grimm also caught up to them. They ran across an old stone bridge but suddenly the nevermore fly through the bridge breaking it in half and separating the group. Y/N, Jin, Yu, Hyde, Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were on side fighting nevermore while Jaune, Pyrrha, Ren, and Nora were the on the other side fighting the deathstalker. Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang stood of a tower and rapidly shot the grimm while Y/N, Jin, Yu, and Hyde were one floor above them.

Yu: (unsheathing his katana)So what's the plan?

Y/N: (with a grin on his face while unsheathing bloodscythe) It's obvious. We cut straight through take that thing down.

Jin: (unsheathes Yukianesa) I guess that's our only choice.

Hyde: (summons the Insulator from his hand) Well let's cut this bird's wings.

Y/N, Jin, Yu: Right!

Y/N attacked first. Y/N thrusts the edge of his sword upwards in an uppercutting spiral turn via reverse grip slashing the grimm in the beak and land back on the tower.

 Y/N thrusts the edge of his sword upwards in an uppercutting spiral turn via reverse grip slashing the grimm in the beak and land back on the tower