Ch 1 First day at Beacon

Y/N and Jin exit the airship after it landed to our new school. One of the huntsman academies in Remnant and our dream school.

Jin was amazed at the  school while I looked at it with a stern face not really caring about the view

Jin was amazed at the  school while I looked at it with a stern face not really caring about the view. We then my our way to the courtyard along with several other students.

Jin: Wow Beacon we're finally here brother.

Y/N: (sarcastically) Yeah

Jin: Come on Y/N we're at the school we dreamed of going since we were kids.

Y/N: So we still got a lot school crap ahead of us. Just want to hurry up graduate.

Jin: Come on I know we come here to avenge our parents but let's least make the best of it okay.

Y/N: tch Fine

Jin: While we're here let try a make some friends.

Y/N: Why? All they're gonna do is slow me down.

Jin: That's need true. The more friends we have the more people we have to back us up on a mission. I'm gonna look around  and talk to some of the students.

Jin then suddenly ran of into large crowd of students.

Y/N: Hey Jin, wait!

But it was to late, Jin had already disappeared in the crowd.

Y/N: (sigh) I guess I should a look around the place.

But then another student accidentally bumped in to me

Y/N: Hey watch it!

Student: Oh Sorry

He had short silver hair and wear a dark gray school uniform

Student: I was distracted by the view.

Y/N: (sigh) Just watch were you're going.

Student: Hi my name's Yu Narukami. What's yours?

Y/N: Y/N the Bloodedge

Suddenly I saw a small explosion from a miles away.

Y/N: The hell was that?

Yu: Let's go check it out

Me and Narukami rushed over to where the explosion appeared. There we saw three girls. One girl with white hair yelling a girl wearing black and red and a black haired wearing a bow. The angry white haired girl then stormed off and the black haired girl silently walked away. And the girl in red sat to her knees. Me and Yu walk over to her.

Y/N: (looking down at the girl) Holy crap are you okay.

Girl in red: Yeah I'm okay.

Me and Yu help the girl up to her feet.

Yu: What just happened

Girl: (looking embarrassed) Well it was a little... accident

Y/N: (looking a the small crater in the ground) Yeah, little.

A few minutes later after the accident, we were walking down the courtyard talking to each other.

Yu: So we never got your name back there. 

Girl: Oh my name's Ruby Rose.

Yu: Well Ruby I'm Yu Narukami (pointing to Y/N) and this Y/N

Y/N: Sup

Ruby: Nice to meet you guys.

Yu: What about you, Ruby?

Ruby: Well I got this thing!

Ruby suddenly unsheathed her weapon. It was giant red mechanical scythe.

Yu: Wow a scythe 

Ruby: It's also customizable, high powered, sniper rifle.

Y/N: So it's gun too huh. Not bad but check this out.

I unsheathed blood scythe and twirled the huge blade in my hand before resting it on  my shoulder. Yu and Ruby were amazed a the sight of my weapon.

Yu: Wow Y/N that an awesome sword!

Y/N: And it also a scythe too.

Ruby: Woah your weapon is so cool! And looks just like crescent rose! Oh can I take look at it? Can hold it please please!??

Ruby came closer crowding you and she try to reach for your weapon

Y/N: Hey would ya just chill give some space!

Ruby: Sorry *giggles* I'm kinda a dork when it comes to weapons. 

Y/N: tch It's fine. 

Y/N and Ruby both sheathed their weapons. Then Y/n came the realization that orientation was about to start soon.

Y/N: Hey do guys were the orientation thing's at?

Ruby: I though you guys knew where it was.

Yu: I dunno, I was just followings you guys.

Y/N: Ugh Dammit, it's their like a map or made a food court cuz I kinda hungry.

Both Ruby and Yu giggled at my joke causing me to smile a little. This was the first time in a while that I smiled. Maybe making new friends wasn't so bad after all.