First

"If you want a quirk that bad, just pray you'll get one in your next life. And take a swan dive off the roof of the building." Bakugo said as he left Izuku in the empty classroom.

"Swan dive, huh? How original..." Izuku said as he picked up his bookbag and hoisted it over his shoulder. Yep, this was his life. There isn't much to explain. Quirkless kid equals terrible life. That's something Izuku was aware of at a young age.

Well, that's what he assumes at least.

Getting ready to leave, he headed over to the window and looked to the side. Right next to the window was a metal pipe that ran from the bottom to the top perfectly. Grabbing onto it, and hoisted himself out the window, and slid down. If he were to leave through the normal exit, he would surely run into Bakugo again. Causing another beat down that he wouldn't appreciate. So he made his own exit. Landing on the ground, he spun around fixing his bookbag and uniform.

"Perfect landing. 2 years ago I would have took a face full of concrete, heh." Izuku chuckled to himself.

"Now where is it... There." He looked around for the notebook Bakugo had thrown out the window. Not before showing his superiority complex and destroying it. It sat floating in the water of koi fish that were nibbling on it like fish food.

"Back off." He said as he picked it up scaring the fish. It was both soggy and crispy at the same time. Not the perfect mixture if you would think about it. Sighing, he pulled out a already prepared plastic bag and put the notebook inside.

"Gonna have to rely on the desk top lamp again. Fucking great..." He said as he placed the book in his bag zipping it back up. After doing so, he began to walk down towards a underway of a bridge. But before walking through, Izuku stopped. It had been a long day for him, and not the long type that ended in a good way. Looking back up at the underway, he turned around and walked the other way.

"I'll head home later tonight, not like I care about being home anyway." Izuku said as he made his way towards the street. It was normal for Izuku to stay out longer than he used to. At moments, he used to always head home straight away getting ready to write down more and more information everyday. But, sadly, life isn't as kind as he excepted it to be. With him showing up quirkless, constant bullying, self hate, and overall just a shitty experience. He one day just.... Snapped.

He attitude towards himself or everyone else changed. No longer was he the insecure boy who always cried when shut down every moment shoved his way. But, who he is now wouldn't really be called a upgrade. But, anything's better then a crying child. Right?

Making his way down the road, he turned down in a random direction new to him. He'd always go somewhere new everyday he didn't go home. Wither it be out of town or a few blocks away. He didn't care where he went. As long as it had made his shitty day slightly less shitty. At least, that what he hoped from each day at least.

Walking in the random direction he had chosen, he came across a store. Not any normal store like a grocery store or a general store. It was a tattoo shop. There were lights one the windows as well as a sign blinking 'Open' on the door. There were also pictures of tattoos hung up on the inside pointing out the window. There was one in particular that he looked at that caught his attention.

It was a wolf, but not a normal wolf though. It had markings on it's head as well as a broken chain on it's leg. The markings even trailed down on the side of it's body with it stopping just before the tail. It even had a earring on it's left ear. It looked so...

'Cool..." Izuku thought as he stared at the tattoo.

"Hey, kid. You coming in or what?" A man yelled out to him. Izuku looked over to see a man standing at the door of the store. He had long black hair but was tied back in a hair tie. He wore a black tank top as well as black cargo pants. On his arms, he had tattoos spreading all the way from his shoulders to the middle of his forearm. Each with multiple designs that he could make out, but even the ones he couldn't still looked amazing to him. Looking up at the man, he had a scar underneath his right eye.