A Checkup

Making his way off the train he had taken across town, Izuku took his phone out of his pocket as he looked at the GPS he had on his phone. Even though he had been there before, TT, Tired Tattoos, wasn't a place was really familiar with. Since he had only been there once, and he wasn't sure how he had even gotten there in the first place, he had to search up the location of the shop in order to find his way back. Luckily for him, it wasn't as far as he had originally thought.

After taking a glance at the map, he pocketed his phone as he began to get on his way. It was in the area his school was in, which makes sense since he was able to find his way there to begin with.

Since it wasn't too far, Izuku didn't have much trouble walking the rest of the way instead of taking a taxi as his original plan. Making his way down the side of the street, he turned down an alley way that lead straight into a small road side with multiple little shop's all around. From his previous visit, he hadn't taken notice of all the other shop's around him, however looking at them now makes him feel a bit odd.

There were multiple simple shop's such as little convince store's selling not much besides simple has station supplies. However, there were multiple other areas that he didn't think he would see. Such as a music store that had a dark purple vibe to it with black lights in the window. Another was a little corner gym that looked like it needed some upgrades. The last one he had seen was a dance class store. Izuku saw a few people inside through the window, but it didn't seem like it was in the best of shape.

"Yo! Cheerful, over here!" Izuku heard a familiar voice call out as he looked over in the direction of where it came from. Looking over, he saw Tokage calling him over in front of TT. Smiling a bit, Izuku waved as he walked over.

"Hey there, Seaweed." Izuku said as Tokage chuckled.

"Ha! Nice to see you as well man. How's the tat treating you? Have fun sleeping last night?" She questioned as Izuku put a thumbs up.

"Oh yeah, best sleep I've ever had. The pain on my shoulder helped set the mood really well." Izuku said in a very obvious sarcastic voice. Which in response got a chuckle from Tokage.

"Hey man, you wanted it, and that's the pain you gotta deal with." Tokage said as she shrugged.

"Yeah, I know. Still hurts like a bitch." Izuku said as he rubbed the back of his shoulder. As he did, the sound of a bell went off as both Izuku and Tokage looked in the director the bell. Looking over, a familiar face popped up as they leaned out of the door of their shop.

"Oh, it's you, and Midoriya, you're here too." Aizawa said as he scratched the back of his neck.

"Awe, come on Aizawa, you know you love me.~" Tokage said as Aizawa took a deep sigh.

"You're a paying customer, so honestly that count's. Anyways, Midoriya, how's the tattoo treating you? Have you been putting care to it?" Aizawa asked as he walked up to him. Pressing his hand on the back of his shoulder, Izuku rubbed it as he spoke.

"Yeah, it still hurts though. The bandage might of got a little loose though, but I can't tell." He said as Aizawa hummed in response.

"If that's the case, I'll take a look at it. It's important to keep it tight to not cause any unnecessary damage to your shoulder. Scabbing is going to happen, so keeping it covered is going to be necessary. Come on in." He said as he turned and walked inside of his shop. Following behind, both Izuku and Tokage walked in.

"Go over and take a seat on the chair, while you're at it, take your shirt off." Aizawa said as Izuku did as he was told. Taking off his hoodie and shirt, he sat down the the chair he was instructed too. Walking over to him, Aizawa took a look at the bandage on his back.

"Well, you were a bit right. The bandage became a little loose, but it's not something to fret about too much." Aizawa said as he pressed down on the bandage pushing it back into place.

"There, it should be fine now. Just make sure too properly wrap it up everyday. Also make sure you give it some air once in awhile. Keeping it in the bandage is good, but letting it air out for awhile is also good." Aizawa said as Izuku put both his shirt and hoodie back on.

"Thanks, I'll try to do that." He responded with.

"Good, now is that all you guys stopped by for, or are you planning on getting another tattoo already?" Aizawa questioned.

"Heh, nah, I think I'm good with the one for now. Might be awhile til I decide to even get another one." Izuku said as Tokage spoke up.

"Well, just try not to get too addicted to getting them. You could end up with either a tattoo you won't enjoy later down the line, or end up only spending your money on them." She said as Izuku chuckled.

"Yeah, I wouldn't really want that now would I?"

"Well, if that's all you guys stopped by for, you should get going. I have a few people scheduled for today and I wouldn't want two kids chasing them off." Aizawa said as both Izuku and Tokage nodded.

"Alright, guess we'll be going then. Seeya later Aizawa." Izuku said as both him and Tokage began to walk out of the shop. Aizawa gave a small wave as they walked out before the door closed and he was left there alone in the shop. Taking a deep sigh, Aizawa turned to his front desk as he took a seat behind it. Looking over the sheet that was in front of him, it was a list of scheduled people who would be stopping by for a new or checkup for their tattoo.

*Ding*

The sound of a bell went off as he looked up to his door at who had entered.

"Sorry, but I'm busy today. You'll have to schedu-!" Aizawa was cut off as he quickly jumped back from his chair as his front desk had gotten destroyed by a green swamp like liquid. Looking up, Aizawa seen a large man with what looked like his body was made from nothing but swampy goo.

"Sorry to interrupt you, but I think I would like to take this shop from you." The man said as Aizawa smirked a bit with a small sweat drop on his head.

"Sorry, but I don't really feel like handing it over." He said as he slowly grabbed what looked like a scarf from behind him on the wall. As he did, his eyes began to glow red as his hair stood up a bit from his hair tie.

"So, I politely ask you to get the fuck out."