Plans

"Groan.... Fucking ow..." Izuku said as he rolled in his bed and groaned at the pain from his shoulder. Taking a deep inhale, he sat up from his bed that he oh so struggled out of and stretched his body out, but not much considering the still very raw pain of a tattoo on his back. Who would've thought that having a tattoo that involved multiple little needles poking your skin would hurt this bad?

Standing from his bed, Izuku walked over to his desk and reached over the computer screen that sat over it reaching for the curtains behind it. Getting ready to feel regret, Izuku quickly pushed the curtains to the side as the bright light of sunshine blasted his eyesight like a flash bang practically blinding him.

"Fuck that's bright." He said as he looked away from the window in front of him. Trying to ignore the huge light, Izuku sat down at his desk as he wiggled the mouse on the desk lighting up his computer screen that showed a picture of both him and his mother as the main screen. Bringing his hands to the keyboard, he typed in the password as it opened up to a website of the news. Mainly the hero news.

Hero.

The title itself makes Izuku sigh with dread as he looked over it. People out there with amazing quirks saving people and doing the right thing was something Izuku looked up to. He enjoyed the idea of people wanting to risk their life in order to keep what is right in tact. He's seen hero's from all view points. From saving a cat from a tree to taking on a huge villain in order to keep other safe. It was something that he liked to see and he wanted to be apart of something just like that. However, that was always a crash and burned dream of his that was always stopped for one simple reason.

Quirkless.

Taking a deep sigh, Izuku shook his thoughts as he scrolled through the site reading the current news that had been posted.

"Mt. Lady making a debut. Seems more like a pornstar interview with how much people post her ass online. Don't want another Midnight... Quirk evolutions over the year's, tab that for later I guess.... Play this game, you won't last 2 sec- OH COME ON! Why is there so many porn ads on here again!" Izuku said aloud as he quickly scrolled past the unwelcomed advertisment that would obviously be considered a virus if ever clicked on. As much as he liked the idea of the internet, he would prefer not to see a unrealistic advertisements of stupid adult sex games.

Looking back at the screen from scrolling last that abomination they called a advertisement, Izuku finally stopped on another hero news article that had took his attention.

"Villain on the run for attempted murder along side theft and robbery during rush hour just yesterday. The villain had been able to escape and insure that citizens stay safe with traveling in secluded area's. The public has given this villain the lable 'Sludge Villain'.

Huh, looks like this is around my area. If it was posted yesterday, a hero must have gotten to them at some point. Must've not posted the news about it yet." Izuku said as he looked over the picture that was attached to the article. For what Izuku could say, the name did fit him pretty well. It was a large man looking like a monster from a old fantasy rpg game. A mob of green sludge, almost as compared to muck at the bottom of a garbage can.

Before Izuku could look over the article a bit more, his phone had a buzzing sound giving off a message notification. Picking up his phone from the small dresser next to his bed, he unplugged it from the charger he placed it on the previous night and looked at the lock screen as it showed a notification for a message. Looking at the name of the contact, Izuku smiled as he unlocked his phone and read the message.

Tokage🦎: Sup Cheerful, you got any plans today?

Izuku chuckled at the uncharacteristic nickname as he began to type his response.

Midoriya: Cheerful? Might need to change that nickname, I don't think it fits too well. But, I don't have anything planned today. What's up?

Tokage🦎: Nah, it think it fits pretty well. Thinking of heading out for awhile, wanna tag along? Just gotta take a train over due to how far you are, no big deal and all.

Midoriya: Not sure if I can, something came up. I gotta feed the dragon's in my fantasy world then head out to Asgard and talk with Thor.

Tokage🦎: Funny, let's meet up at TT.

Midoriya: TT?

Tokage🦎: Did you really not read the name of the tattoo shop you went to? TT, Tired Tattoos.

Midoriya: Huh, that oddly fits since Aizawa works there.

Tokage🦎: Works there? Dude owns the shop. Makes it easy to fuck with him when I feel bored. Anyways, I'mma head over now before I get late for the train. Seeya soon Cheerful.

Midoriya: Yeah yeah, seeya soon too Seaweed.

Tokage🦎: Ha!

Izuku chuckled at her response to the nickname he had given her. Setting down his phone on the desk, he stood up from his seat as he walked over to his closet as he pulled it open to reveal his poorly organized clothes. Shoving his hand into the pile of clothing, he randomly took hold of a shirt as he pulled it out and put it on. It was a normal tee-shirt with a plane black color across it. Digging through the pile again, he pulled out a pair of black cargo shorts as he put them on over his shorts he had slept in. After doing so, he grabbed a pair of socks and his red shoes and put them on. Lastly, he walked over to his chair at his desk as he grabbed a light blue jacket and pushed his arms through the arm holes to push them back out the right way.

Grabbing his phone, he walked over to his door as he opened it up as he walked out closing the door behind him. The curtains were left open as well as the computer that still had the news article on before it went to a black screen from inactivity.