protalog(edited)

Ines work at a tinny book shop when one day she suddenly felt as if she was being followed. Lately on the news a lot of murders have been happening so it's not uncommon to feel as if your being followed but for her that's the first time she has felt such a sensation. After a few days a curious man entered her book shop to buy a book and while having small talk at the counter he out of nowhere mentions how he feels as if he is being followed everywhere he his going and she mentioned that she also felt the same thing recently. A few days later 2 men have entered and said the same thing but what was weir is than no one else who came in has mentioned anything about feeling that way . But a few days later all 3 men meet up with her in the book shop she owns unexpectedly ( because none of them know each other ) talking about how they found notes covered in blood in their houses and so did she but each note mentioned all 4 of their names on it and it was strange because all 4 of them only met briefly for a few minutes.  

How will your life change from that point on? Will you survive or will you die? And will you find love in the proses too? All questions will be answered as long as you stay alive and find out who the killer is that is if you CAN find them and and survive.       

word count:268 words (edited again)