chapter 4: broken trust

When Mika gently taped you on you're shoulder you suddenly dropped the book out of you're hands that you were holding and clenched you're throbbing head screaming in agony. When Mika tried to get closer to you to see if you were ok some sort of invisible force pushed him back and he then spit out a bit of blood while leaning against a bookshelf holding on tightly to his stomach while being hunched over. The other two Ezra and Leon tried to get closer you as well but the same thing  happened to them. All of a sudden you collapsed onto the could dirt ground. ( while you're passed out : you see the unusual book floating in front of you so you decided to reach you're hand out to it and then it started glowing a bright red color and you were blinded by the bright light that illuminated from it. Once the light dimed down you could see a white glowing figure in front of you but couldn't make out who it was since it was just a shadow with a figure " hello Y/N " the bright white light said loudly you almost felt like you're ears were going to start bleeding " how do you know my name? and who are you? " you ask faintly " one - I am you're consciousness and that's the only reason I know you're name " It answers " do you have a name I could call you so its not as awkward? " you ask curiously " yes you can just call me B " " ok then but how did I end up here? " " it was the book" says B " yes i get that but how and why? " you ask more aggressively this time "how did the book do it I do not know but why is because I need to warn you to be very careful you're life is going to change drastically and you will never go back to the person you ever were before all of this happened. " B says " ok then? " you answer " Oh one more thing before you leave just know if you ever in need of help in figuring something out i'll be here to help but be warned I cant help a lot FOR MANY REASONS ! " B says by the end screaming the last words.

You then wake up on a sofa panting for air and sweating like crazy and then Ezra who was the first to wake up out of the tree men runs up to you after hearing you gasp awake and asking question after question " are you ok? what happened? how did you do that? " and all you can do is say nothing but ask one question " how long was I out for? " " you were out for 5 hours " he says with concern lacing in his voice that was hushed as to not wake the others up. " What did you mean when you asked how i did what? " you ask confused " how did you make an invisible shield around you? I mean " you just looked at him with a confused expression " do you not remember any of that? " " no all I remember is my head being in pain and then passing out nothing else. " you answer him. The loud and obnoxious door bell of you're book shop rang so he when to open the door but what he saw was not pleasant to see what he saw........

what did he see? was it another note or a person? Or will something happen to Ezra? keep reading to find out!Can you trust any of the three men you are with?

(A/N) hey hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and hope to see you in chapter 5 too bye!