chapter 9: captured

The three males pov:

Once the three males checked out what the sound was and found broken glass shattered into the smallest pieces ever almost like larger chunks of snow from the window in the Living room they rushed back to you're bedroom to find you missing and blood on the bathroom floor. "damn it they are gone!" says Mika as if being impatient and angry at himself "now we need to figure out who took them and were they took them." says Leon in a matter of fact tone of voice and the three agree.

The three of them went back into you're living room and sat down at on the dark royal blue sofa that just sat there with no emotion. "who do you think took them?" asked Ezra "remember when she talked about her father?" says Mika " ye " say the other two in union " don't you think that it might be him since he hated her that much it would make sense for him too come looking for her." says Mika in a questioning tone " ok so we might know who took her but now how do we find out were he took her too?"askes Leon and in response Ezra says " they couldn't of taken them that far from here and he probably too her some were secluded were they couldn't be found..... Right?" Mika suddenly shot up from the dent in the sofa that he was sitting in and said " well if we are talking secluded i might know of two places that aren't too  far away" the other two look at him and one says " so were do we start looking?"

Y/N pov:

You feel like you've been stuck in this cage for hours on end, and while you were sitting there on the cold hard floor of the cage you let you're eyes adjust to the dark and when they did you looked around and saw a few dead bodies in the corners of the room and you just guessed that since you ran away and he had no one to hurt that he went on a killing spree too ease his pain since you were the person he would take out all his rage on and or get pleasure from. You have scars all over you're body that reminded you of all the pain he caused you but you were finally free from him until now.

The three males pov:

"ok so there is a hidden hideout in the forest not too far from here and then there is an abandoned shipping crate nere the dock that had a hindden department in the floor" said Mika ok so were do we go " I say we go to the abandoned crate" Ezra said as if he was sure that's were he would take you " why do you say that? " asked Leon and Ezra answered " because if he knows we are looking for her a forest would be too obvious to go too since that would be the first place to think of going" " ok ye I get what you mean" says Leon "ok so then we should get going if we want to find her before anything happens" say Mika and with that they left you're house and went to the abandoned crate near the docks that was also close to you're house.

y/n pov:

after some time the bodies around you started to stink A LOT that you almost felt like throwing up. then after a few minutes you're father walked in and started talking about how much you grew up and changed and how much he missed you. But then BANG............

what will happen next? who was that? or what was that? are you getting out of there? or are you still going to be stuck? find out in the next chapter!

(A/N: sorry it took so long to post I just didn't know how to continue writing it oh and I did edit the previous chapters so pleas check those out and I hope you enjoyed and I don't know when ill post another chapter because I do have mock GCSEs this month but ill post it when i can I promis.)