chapter 5: the dangers of risk

As Ezra opens the door he finds a note....... on a dead body gently put up against the wall to the left of the door *gasp*. then when you hear Ezra gasp you get up and couseiousely wall up to him and ask " what happened? " all he could do is point a shaky hand at the dead body with the note. So since he couldn't move out of shock you went up to the bloody body that looked like it has been dead for years and had mold growing on it and a afule stench and while pinching you're nose as to not breath the stench in you took the note out of the dead males hand and then proceeded to read the note out loud                                                           

" I see you found the book that you needed to find now you're next clue is                                                   [ 2YTF56901Gtys56*%^ ] use the book you found to understand the clue 

- mystery murderer "

" well that's strange " says Ezra after getting over the shock " lets find the others and show this to them and see if we can decipher it " you say in a calm and monotone voice " ok " Ezra says with confusion in his voice trying to figure out how you are so calm in this awful situation that you are in. You walk around the bookshop that you were still in and eventually found them awake. You explain what the note said and also showed them the bloody note. After a while of taking you when to find the book that made you suddenly faint. { were did that book go? } you think to you're self { Its still on the floor were you fainted!} says B " OMG! I forgot you were there " { well you're going to have to get used to it } she answers { ok then } you think to you're self again. you go over to were you first found the book and then you saw it just laying there on the could dirty floor because apparently no one was bothered to pick up the book or were to scared to. you picked it up and walked back to the guys while flipping threw the pages of the book and you found the decoder but apparently only you could see it in the book to the others the book was blanck, all the pages were plain with nothing on them which meant you were the only one who could decode the messages now and the ones you were most likely going to get in the future but they were also confused as to how you could see what was in the book but they couldn't but they thought { now's not the time to think about that what matters is that they can decode the message}. you slowly start to decode the message and you're eyes widen when you read what it says " There.................

what did the massage say? were are you going to have to go? what do you have to go threw? Are you willing to take risks with other peoples lives? find out in the next chapter 

(A/N) hey hope you found this chapter interesting and sorry its so short but ill try making the next chapter longer bye!