Chapter 1 - Where we met

It's been months since the car accident and I just woke up four days ago.

Now I'm ready to go out of this building and start a new life.

I'll just rest for the remaining time of the day.

Oh, God, I miss my room.

******

It's already morning when I woke up from my slumber.  And currently, I'm getting ready to go out. I'll go shopping. On the way to my new car, I put my pair of earrings.

The mall is not that far from the condominium I'm staying at. It's just 10 minutes drive away. The moment I entered the mall, all guards were greeting me. They already knew me as I'm a regular customer and my parents are one of their investors.

I walked straight to the sports shop and I bought some sportswear including sneakers. After paying the items I chose, I went to a bookstore.

Reading is one of my past time so with fighting. After buying a book, I decided to go to a cafe where I ordered my favorite cake and coffee and looked for a nice spot. When I took a seat, I brought out the book and started reading it. 

When I reached the chapter three of the book, I suddenly got emotional.

I thought I already moved on. I thought I already forgot him, forgot Nathan.

But as always, I'm wrong.

I still love him deep down there.

Oh, Nathan, how will I be able to move on?

Aughhh!

Bloody hell! Get lost you teary eye!

Suddenly, a hand holding a handkerchief appeared in front of me.

I looked up and gave him a puzzled look, and he just shrugged and smiled then sat right next to me.

"You look so devastated." he said.

I finally accepted the handkerchief that he's handing me and said "Thank you."

"You're welcome." he said with a bright smile. "But actually that's not for free."

I look at him with confusion. He wants me to pay for a handkerchief he, himself offer?

"You see, I ordered coffee and the cafe is full... so do you mind" he ask signaling if he could sit on the empty chair in front of me.

"Oh no, of course I don't  mind! Please take a sit."

"Thanks. By the way, I'm Kean. And if you don't mind, may I ask why you're crying a while ago?" he asked sounding a bit concerned.

Should I tell him? Well, he's a stranger and they said its best to open up to a stranger, so... I guess it's fine?

"Since you're still a stranger, although I already know your name and maybe you can be my friend. So as you can see, I'm reading a book about romance and I suddenly remember that bastard. That good for nothing bastard which is my ex boyfriend by the way. He cheated on me and the worst part is with my best friend. " I told him with hatred.

"Wow, what an asshole! Sorry to hear that, but you know what? I also feel sorry for him." he said with a tiny smile.

Wow.

But what?

"You feel sorry? For him? I mean, I totally understand why you felt sorry for me, but for him? Why?" I ask, thinking that maybe this guy is crazy and the same as that bastard to think I let this guy sit with me.

"Well, he's a jerk. That's for sure, specially for choosing someone else over a beauty like you. And I know that you're a total catch, miss??" he said with complete seriousness in his eyes after drinking his coffee.

He's right though, my ex's a jerk... But did he just said what I think I heard?

"I'm Aramis Rayne, you can call me Aries. Wait, did you just...?" I ask with a little smile and curiosity.

"That depends on you, Miss Aramis." he answered.

After that we talked a few more minutes and finished our drinks.

He asked if we could exchanged numbers and bid our goodbyes right after we gave each other our numbers.

From that day, we always hang out whenever we're not busy and we became very close.

And it all started there.

A/N

Chapter 1 up. Thank you for reading!!! Looking forward to your comments. I'm open for any criticism.