Chapter 3 - Meant to be

It's already Sunday morning and I haven't got any good sleep since Kean and I's talk.

I decided to just go to the gym and sweat out through sparing.

I asked one of the men that I know to have a spar with me.

I'm sparing with the third guy now and I'm having a good fight with him and about to win for the third time until I got destructed.

The guys I'm sparing used that change to put me to the place he was once before, me under him and tapping out.

Damn! I lost! And what's more worse is he saw it. 

Why is he even here?

Fuck! This is bad.

Kean's POV

Wait-what!?

Is that Aries?

It's been weeks since our last hang out.

Now that I see Aries, I can really tell how much I missed her.

"Hey," I greet her.

"Uh, hi...!" she answered with a shy smile coming closer to me still in the ring.

Is she shy because of what I saw? I can't believe that Aries was in the ring fighting.

"What are you doing here? I mean I saw you fighting but..." I told her as I can't think of a word to continue what I'm saying. We walk going to the bench where her things are.

"Oh just working out and a little bit of sparing, that way I stay fit at the same time I can train as a fighter." she said while wiping her sweaty body.

Did I ever mention that Aries have a very hot body?

Well, this explains why.

I can't stop checking her out, having my hands on her perfect sculpted body but when I hear her say fighter it was like I was pull out from my dream.

"You're a fighter?" I ask Aries amused and she nod as an answer to my question with a smile.

 "Then that makes the two of us. I'm actually here to train since I have a match with the 3 times champion. You may now him as Night Terror." I told her but suddenly her smile disappeared and she turned serious.

"Kean, he's my ex. The one I told you about." ohh.

His ex. Right. Is she worrying about him?

"I'm sorry. You don't need to worry about him if anything you should chill out cause he'll probably win again." I told her a little bit sad.

Aries still cares for him. What am I thinking? That she'll like me just because we hang out all the time?

"No, its not that. I don't really care about him any more. I've moved on."

"NO, maybe you've forgiven him but not me. I love you." I said without thinking.

Shit.

"You're my best friend and I'll do my best to knock him out." I added trying  not to be obvious. And seems like she believe it.

"Kean, you don't now anything about him. He never lose. You might have nothing against him." and with that I don't know what to reply.

"Wow... good to know you don't trust that I can do it." I said jokingly.

"Hey, that's not what I mean. But don't you worry, I got you. I'll teach you everything you need to know." she said as if she really now about this.

"You? Teach me? Are you sure?" I told Aries with a tone implying that she mad. "You can't even knock me out."

She suddenly punched me and pulled me with her back facing me then it happened so fast that I just realize I'm laying on the ground.

"Good to know you don't trust me." she said mocking me.

Damn! I didn't see that coming. I shook my head standing up and smile at her.

"Now, do you want me to train you or not?" she said with confidence with her brows raised at me.

"Okay, fine. You can teach me everything you know."

"Good. You're welcome by the way" she said winking at me.

I never thought a girl could do that to me. Aries looks innocent but she's very strong.

Aramis POV

"So, since I'm some how like your trainer I should tell you that I should know anything that you intake and do. You must ask me what you can eat or drink or do?" I said with a smile but I'm sure he can hear the seriousness in my voice.

"What? That's not possible specially I'm the guy here." He complains. Men and their ego.

"Do you want another punch? Maybe to shake your brain a little and remind you that you already agreed to me being your trainer?" I warn him, this time not smiling.

He just shook his head defeated.

"Do you want to win?"

He nodded firmly.

I smirk.

"Then do as I say!" I shout out him surprising him.

I won.

******

After a few sparing to see what he already knows we talk, me telling him what he should do and I also give him the schedule of our training.

He's not bad. Actually he's really good but not enough. During our spar he barely landed a punch on me and it's not even the worse punch I receive since I start fighting.

This dimwit telling me a girl. Tsk. He can't even throw me a proper punch, using my gender as an excuse and that he doesn't want to hurt me.

He may not be able to do it for now but I'll make sure that before his match he can knock me down and specially Nathan for that matter.

After a little rest we took a shower and he invited me to have dinner and he  drop me off to my place.

A/N

Forgive me guys for my lame story and thank you for baring my story and me. And by fighting I mean a mix martial arts.