Chapter 7 - Starting New

"Good morning, love." Kean was staring at me when I woke up.

"Good morning, Mr. Champion." I replies then he chuckled.

"Breakfast on bed?" He said offering me the food that he prepared.

We sat on the bed and enjoyed the food while talking about random stuffs.

"Kean, how are your bruises? Does it still hurt?" I asked concern seeing that his bruises isn't lightening up.

"A little bit. But don't worry love, I'm fine specially that you treated it. And you being here with me makes me forget about the pain." he said cheekily.

"Stop being cheesy," I hit him.

"Ouch!" Kean reacted making my eyes go wide.

"Oh, God. Kean, are you ok? I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," I told him nervously.

"I'm just kidding, love. Your hit is like a tap to me."

"Oh, so you want me to hit you hard then?" I told him with a warning tone. He just stood up and shook his head no bringing the plates to the kitchen.

We decided to clean a little bit since his place is so messy. It looks like the owner didn't have time to fix his things. Well, its true. Due to Kean's training he wasn't able to take care of his place he just come and go.

After few hours of cleaning the condo we decided to just order take outs since we're too tired to cook. While eating our food we enjoy each others company through teasing each other and watching movies.

Around 3pm Kean decided to take me out tonight. He said that its a date. So I decided to go home to prepare.

"I'll drive you home, love." Kean offered.

"No, no. It's fine. I know you're tired. Take the time to rest for a while. I'll take a cab." I finalized.

"Yes, Ma'am. Be careful, love. Call me when you get home, okay?" he said hugging me. I just nodded hugging him back.

"I'll pick you up at 6, okay?" I nod again and kissed him on the cheeks.

"Bye, see you later, Kean."

******

When I got home I go straight to my bathroom and took a bath.

I put some make up on. I choose to put a fresh look make up. I'm not a big fan of make up. I prefer natural beauty. I did my brows, put some light brown eyeshadow, some blush and lip balm.

After putting on some make up I started fixing my hair. I decided to let it down and curl it a little bit. Then I go to my closet and my struggle started.

Here I am again, I can't choose what to wear. Kean didn't told me what to wear or where he'll take me so this one's a little bit harder than before.

Should I just wear pants? Dress? Skirt??

Meh, let's just wear a dress.

I also decided to wear a bracelet Kean gave me when he's still courting me.

I was about to get my shoes when the doorbell rang. I check the time and its exactly 6.

"Just a minute!" I shouted then ran to get my shoes and bag.

When I open the door my jaw almost drop. I look at Kean from head to toe.

He's wearing a dress shirt and jeans. Damn him. Simple clothes yet he manage to look so hot.

He cleared his voice and say, "Are you done checking me out?"

I blush but tried to hide it and answer him,