Chapter 5 Part 1- Answer

It's been one month and a week since Kean and I are going out  but nothing is official yet.

I am now planning to tell him that I feel the same way about him. During the past weeks he never failed to make me feel special even the day after he confessed.

*Flashback*

I suddenly jolt up from my sleep and looking at the time I run to the bath room to freshen up.

It's already 6:45 and I'm late!!! This is all Kean's fault!

I finish preparing at exactly 7 and rush out of my place. Thankfully our meeting place is near. I'll just run there and tell him that I've been running for a few minutes and won't admit that I'm actually late.

The elevator dings and I immediately walk out of the building starting to run but then I collided to a wall and fall on my butt.

Damn, wall.

I look up and see Kean smiling at me.

"You're late" he said with a smile that pisses me off.

"No, I'm not. I just..." I said unsure. He look at me waiting for my next word. "Whatever, yeah I'm late so what? It's your fault anyway." I said whispering the last part unfortunately he heard it.

"What? How is this my fault??" he said curiously. Damn.

"What? Your fault?" asking him acting innocent.

"Whatever anyway here," he said giving me a bagel. "Breakfast."

"Thanks?"

*End of Flashback*

Today I asked him to meet me at our favorite cafe where I'll tell him the truth.

Where is he? He's late. I here the bell chime of the shop and see Kean enter and look for me. I raised my hand to tell him where I am.

"Aries, sorry for being late, I need to pick this up on the way," he said giving me a bouquet of flowers. "I know you prefer flowers over chocolate, so there you go."

"Thanks, Kean. You know me well but I know you better. I already order for you, double chocolate chip frappe." I replied.

We continue to talk while finishing our drinks then we decide to take a walk around the block going home.

When we came outside the building of my place I face him nervously. 

"Kean, there's something I need to tell you. I don't really know how to start it but..." I begin.

"Why so serious? Are you going to stop me from courting you?" he said looking more nervous than I am which gives me an idea.

"Yes, I want you to stop. The thing is..."

"What? Why? Did I do something wrong? If that is so, I'm sorry but I still have three weeks to prove my feelings for you. Please let me continue-" he said quickly not knowing what to do and stop when I suddenly laughed.

"No, no. I'm sorry, Kean. That's not what I meant. I'm sorry I can't take it anymore. Its just that, you should've seen your face." I said still laughing.

"Then what?" he ask looking at me with his very confused eyes. He looks so lost.

I tried to clear my voice and say,

"Its not that you didn't prove your feelings to me, but I really do mean what I said. You should stop courting me." I said but was cut off by him.

"Aries, what are you saying? You're making me very, very confused right now."

"If only you let me finished what I'm saying, so as I was saying I want you to stop courting me because I feel the same way about you, Kean. I like you, I think I've fallen in love with you. So to answer your nonexistent question, I'd love to be your girlfriend." I finished.

He looks at me shocked. I waited for him to say something but he just stand there not moving. Did he changed his mind already because he already know how I feel? Did I mistook his real intention as sincerity?

"Kean, can you please say something? Anything? 'Cause your silence is making me overthink right now." I said. Then he suddenly smiled.

"Thank you, thank you. Do you really mean that?" he said hugging me.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling and afraid that I'll stutter from answering him I just shook my head yes.

"Does this mean, you're my girlfriend now?" he released me from his hugged yet holding my shoulders so he could look at me eye to eye.

I blushed not knowing what to say. I'm too shy to tell him straightly that yes, I'm now his girlfriend. So I just say,

"Yes, Don't make repeat it or I'll really change my mind." I warn him jokingly.

"Yes, yes. But for real, thank you for letting me be a part of your life. Now that your mine, I'll make sure to be you past, present, future, and your forever." He said and I my face made an expression that looks like cringing.

"That's too cheesy for the both of us, Kean." I joked.

He just laughed and hug me again kissing my forehead.

"I'm tired. Would you like to stay for the night?"

"Are you sure, love? You'll let me stay?" he ask.

"Love? But yes, I trust you, I know you respect me and you won't do anything that I don't want and not ready for." I said confidently.

From the days I was with him I really see his respect to me and to any woman we come across.

We entered my unit and decided to take a shower first him in the guest room shower and me in my room. We decided to watch a movie before sleeping but ended up talking to each other while laying on the bed.

It was so peaceful that I felt sleepy or maybe I'm just really tired. I fell asleep with his arms caging me, keeping me safe. I closed my eyes and dream of the days I have with him.

A/N

Just got my second dose of vaccine. My head hurts so much. Hope you enjoy this chapter! Thanks for the support!