Chapter 6 - Letting Go

Two weeks had passed since Nathan's visit.  Tonight will we the night we've most awaited. Its the mix martial arts championship between Kean and Nathan.

I'm nervous and at the same time, I'm confident that Kean will win. I know I taught him well and he a great fighter. He knows what to do.

"Ladies and gentlemen, let's all welcome from the right side corner, popularly known as The Demon Killer, Kean Ramirez!" the announcer started.

Many people showed their support for Kean through clapping, shouting, whistling and even betting for my boyfriend's win.

He's win means a win for me as well, that's why I'm really looking forward to it. But what I really wish for is his safety.

"And from the left side corner, let's all welcome, the three times champion, The Night Terror, Nathan Dela Vega!"

Same as Kean, a lot of people cheered for me, maybe even more than my boyfriend's. I can see that he's confident that he'll win this battle.

Well, we'll see if you win this time, after all I taught Kean all his tricks and techniques. I don't think he should be that confident.

The first three rounds were boring. It's like they're just playing as amatures. When the fourth round started, things begun to get exciting, the fight is starting to get pretty serious and dirty.

Nathan is begun to do his dirty tricks, but Kean saw it and knew what to do. He performs very well not being bothered by Nathan's ruse resulting to him getting mad. That only mean to things, one he might use his rage for stronger attack, second his anger will eat him up causing him to get distracted. I smirk.

Knowing Nathan, his emotions is his weakness. Once his feelings take over even just for a bit, he's a kid in an adult play.

The rest of the rounds were good. Kean has a big chance of winning. They are both competitive, no one wants to lose.

Before the seventh round started, Kean was searching the crowd. When he spotted me he smiled and mouthed that he'll bring Nathan down. He's gonna finish the battle.

When the round started, Nathan was the one who attacked first but his punch land on Kean's face but when he was about to kick him for his next attack, Kean was able to dodge it and push him causing him to fell out of balance giving Kean an open door to attack him.

Kean's position is on top of Nathan, showering him with punches then he clasp Nathan's neck with his arm knock him down or at least make him tap out.

A few more second of Kean clasping his neck, Nathan was able to free himself from Kean's grip. With this he continuously punch Kean on the face making it bloody. He didn't stop there he also kick Kean in the stomach from time to time making him spit some blood. He almost fell out of balance but he was able to stay standing up. This had me worried.

I started getting scare for Kean. Please, don't let him suffer so much. At this point I don't care if he lose. I don't want him to get hurt to much or worse die. I know Nathan, his opponents always end up in the hospital, some even almost die because of how strong his blows to them.

Nathan walk back a little to get ready for his next attack. He was about to kick Kean when I close my eyes, the crowd is getting restless cheering for the two to finish the battle already.

I clutch my shirt and shut my eyes tightly silently praying to save Kean. Then suddenly the crown grows wilder shouting Kean's ring name, Demon.

I open my eyes seeing Kean fight back bloodied as if he was a demon seeking for revenge. Kean looks at Nathan eye to eye then smiled menacingly. Nathan look back at him a little confused and Kean used that time to punch him in his gut real hard then to his right jaw then to this left cheek and finally to this right side forehead knocking him out.