|chapter 1|death and rebirth|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

GREEN EYES. He will forever remember them. He would often almost get lost in them. They were remarkable and really pretty.

Lily's eyes. Now Harry's eyes.

He was happy that this view will lead him out of this world. So pretty and alive and calming.

Severus felt unusual calm and tired. The man didn't try to fight his own death, instead, he chose to welcome it as a great friend. He was waiting for it. His life was quite pointless, because he was a truly terrible man, he was selfish and didn't even try to be nice to his childhood best friends son.

Yet Harry was still here, holding his neck, trying to stop the bleeding. But he wasn't bleeding out. He was poisoned and the snake's - Nagini's, venom was slowly consuming him, taking his life away. He breathed out. Everything was a blur, but he stayed calm. It was okay, this was the end.

Did he have any regrets?

Yes. Many. Not punching his father in the face. Not being nicer to Lily' even tho she deserved kindness. Not hexing the marauders into the oblivion. Not being nicer to kids and that way ruining many future expectations and dreams.

But that is okay because even with many regrets he did enough. Everything was fine.

The blackness overtook his view of the green eyes and all noise was fading.

Darkness. Then silence. And eventually - numbness.

Then he felt a breeze of wind touch his face and cover Severus' face with his raven hair.