|chapter 2|it's real, isn't it?|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

SEVERUS WOKE UP WITH A START. His father was screaming in the kitchen at his mother and on the whole world about the lack of money and the little amount of alcohol in this house, why does he work so much and his wife and child do nothing.

Snape groaned. He remembered these mornings very well. His father always had something to complain about.

He stretched his arms above his head, yawned, and eventually got up from the mattress. Then the realization hit. This was real, not a dream. He was in his past, before Hogwarts, marauders, and everything. He truly didn't know what is he going to do now, but he had to go eat breakfast. He was hungry and his young body needed it.

He put on black pants, that used to belong to his father once. Then he pulled an oversized ebony t-shirt through his head and scrambled downstairs.

The breakfast was always aten together. His mother made tiny pancakes. Severus loved the pancakes she made, they were really delicious and weren't made often.

He put two pancakes on his plate. He has learned not to eat much since his father wasn't happy if he ate a normal portion. He always said that Severus was too lanky to actually grow some muscle, making him useless and not worthy as much. Just for that, he should eat less. So he did. Snape knew how much to eat to not eat too much in his father's opinion, but just enough to keep him alive for the day. That skill was quite useful in Hogwarts when he was tormented by the marauders and did not want to go out of the safety of his room or the library.