|chapter 8|coming to the castle|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

SEVERUS STEPPED OUT OF THE TRAIN. The other boys followed after him soon. Sirius Black tried walking out as a royal, but Potter accidentally ran into him and Black almost fell on his face. Even tho he did not fall, he still looked like a huge fool. Severus would have noticed that and even laughed if he would not be looking for Lily. He knew that her first years here were hard because of Lucius Malfoy and others, that think in a similar way. They truly made him sick, because they bullied other students for something they can not change.

Yet Severus still became friends with them when Lily left. He talked to them even when they were friends. But at that time he felt so alone. Lily hung out with her friends and Severus did not have anyone. Anyone to talk to, anyone to listen to, anyone to do homework with, and more. But he is not letting it happen this time! He will allow Lily to have as many friends as she wants. But he will try to get some time with her too. As much as he can!

"Sev! There you are! I went back to look at the compartment, but you were all gone!" - Lily's cheerful voice echoed through the crowd. Severus found her with his eyes and gave her a smile. Her hair was a mess and looked worse than Potter's. He smiled at that even wider.

"Hey Lily!" - Severus said, loud enough for Lily to hear, and walked up to her. Then he wrapped her in a hug. The poor girl was shaking a bit. Snape took the jacket off of himself and put it on Lily's shoulders. Then he himself felt a cold breeze of wind and shivered. He did not expect it to be this cold. Was it that cold the first time? Or was it just his luck? Severus wanted to cast a warming spell but thankfully remembered that he does in fact is not supposed to know any spells.

Then Lily pointed at the three girls behind her. He already knew two of them from before, but one was new. The girl almost had waist-length brownish hair. They were wavy and suited her nicely. Ah, that girl must be Mary Macdonald. He remembers her hanging out with Lily, but they never spoke. Mary did not like him at all. He did not like her either. She was quite good friends with the marauders and agreed to the 'Severus Snape is a greasy git' policy, sometimes even joining the bullying.