|chapter 5|leaving|

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

*•:∆^°×°^∆:•*

SOMEBODY WAS SHAKING HIM SOFTLY, TRYING TO WAKE HIM UP. Severus let out a silent grumble. He simply wished to be able to sleep a little bit longer, but if somebody was waking him up... Wait, who was walking him up? His father wasn't home again, meaning that the man couldn't be the one waking him up. So he should be able to sleep longer... Right? But the shaking didn't stop. It even became harsher and stronger, more aggressive. Then his name was called.

Snape slowly peeled his eyes open. His mother was kneeling near the mattress, still trying to shake him awake. What did she want? He groaned and was about to go back to sleep until he remembered that today he was going to Hogwarts. Snape jumped up from his bed and grabbed the clothes he would be going to Hogwarts express with.

"Good morning, son. And, Severus, don't rush, everything is okay, you have time. Mr. Evans will be here in about an hour to bring us to the station, so pack all of your stuff. And don't hurry. I expect a neatly packed trunk." - his mother scolded him and gave him a warning look. He stopped hurrying and looked at her.

"Love you, mum. Morning." - he sighed and put down his clthes on a wooden chair, standing next to a 'bathtub' in the bathroom. He went to the so-called washroom and cleaned himself as best as he could. Since his mother warmed some water up, he only needed to pour it into a small tub, also adding a bit of cold water to make it warm and not burning hot. He wetted his hair and put on some shampoo. After making sure he did a good job, he poured some water on top, cleaning off the shampoo.

After he felt fresh and clean, Severus pulled on his favorite and coziest clothes. He pulled a big black t-shirt over his head. Soon after that dark grey sweater with some ripped jeans followed. They were that type of jeans that weren't meant to be ripped, but even after they were, they didn't look bad and had the look of realy good looking ripped jeans. He also got some black socks with the least patch-ups he could find and chose to go with knee-high, black boots. They belonged to his mother but were actually gender-neutral, in his opinion. And way too small for her, but she didn't want to throw them away, because it used to belong to her mother, so she asked if Severus would like them and he obviously had to take them.