Love Poison

The sky darkened and Luz & Amity hugged me goodbye before leaving.

"Finelly" Hunter said, holding the elixir in his hands. I looked at him irritated.

"Why do you have to be such a jerk? They are my friends, and you immediately have the attitude to fight them." I said and started walking towards the market stands, Hunter walking beside me a little bit behind.

"Well, be grateful that I am not a jerk towards you" He said back. I looked over my shoulder to him and gave him a stare.
He held his hands up to his ears, giving a woozy face as he noticed my stare.

I turned my head around straight and accidentally bumped into a demon. They growled at me angrily and kept walking.

"Sorry!" I said politely and heard Hunter laughing behind me.

"Look where you going Mx Alinac, you might hurt yourself." He said still giggling, thinking that he is funny. I decided to ignore him until we came to the food stands, when I immediately felt the hunger take over me and decided to stop.

"Can we buy something to eat?" I asked Goldie.

"We will miss the emperor-craft if we stay, come on" He answered and took my wrist.

"But please-" I started before my stomach gave out their noises, loud ones. Hunter turned to look at me and sighed.

"Fine! We probably have 15 to 20 minutes before they leave so you better eat fast" He said and held lighter around my wrist. I smiled and choose one of the stands.

"Well hello dear fellows, Would you like some of my delicious delicacy?" Asked the demon by the stand. We nodded and picked our food. Hunter decided to be a gentleman and was paying, as I sat down at a park table.

5 minutes pass by and the food-demon came to our table with the food and some kind of pink drink.

"Here is a drink for your meal" The demon said and placed the drinks on our table. I then noticed a piece of paper got out from the demons pocket as they walked away. I picked up from the ground and wanted to give it back, but they were already to far to hear me.

"Hurry up and eat" Hunter said and lifted his mask to his nose. He took big bites of his food. But after he swallowed, his face became smoking red. He whiffed his hands against his mouth.

"Is it hot Goldie~?" I asked as I laughed at him.

"To. Spicy" He managed to say and took the drink to clunked it hole. After he was done, he looked normal in his face again. He looked over at me and saw my giggling face.

"Shut up" Hunter said and we continued to eat. It was very spicy but manageable if you took small bites. This made us lose time.

We left our plates empty, but my drink was still full. We waved and thanked the food-demon as we walked our way to the emperor coven building.

"Hopefully, Steve makes them wait for us" Hunter said as we soon where there. Sadly, he was wrong. We saw them leave in the distance, with out us.

"Ugh! Great. Just great! I said that we shouldn't buy food! We could have been on the craft by now." Hunter said angrily and started to walk away.

"Can't we ride on your staff?" I asked.

"Didn't bring it" Hunter said, walking towards the direction of the castle. How stupid could you be really? I sprinted up to him and walked beside him.

"Well, why not? You bring it everywhere, but not to the market?" I asked.

"Just shut up!" He snapped at me. I felt both offended and shocked by his words. I decided to do his wish and looked away from him as we walked.