Villain

{Hunter's POV}

"Let go of me!" I shout as I move my arms and legs as much as possible, but there is no use. The guards have my body parts held roughly.

We enter the emperors hall and guards have cached the human and the witch friends as well.

'They look hurt and weak. They must have fighting long and hard.' I think for myself.

The guards throws me on the ground by the feet of the emperor. I don't dare to look up at his face. My uncles face.

"How come you always fail me golden guard?" The emperor asks and stands up.

I quickly raised myself up to sit on my knees, still looking down.

"As I said emperor, He's not cut out for the job!" Kikimora exclaimed. She quickly shuts up by the look on emperors face.

A silence appears.

You could only hear the Titans heart beat in a rhythm so slow it feels like time has stopped.

Uncle suddenly pulls me off the ground by the grab of my neck of my cloak, making me stand on my shaking feet.

And he does the most sudden thing.

Emperor Belos, wraps his arms around me, for the very first time, giving me a hug.

The silence continues. And my heart was beating louder than ever, out of fear.

"I have always known..." Emperor Belos muttered. "Everything you have ever done, I have known of it.."

My eyes widened.

"...and do you know one more thing I have always known Hunter?" He questioned.

"W-what's that uncle?" I answered just as shakily as my legs.

"I always knew, that you would die because of me, in my arms, just like the others" He replied and his grip around me tightened.

'the others?'

Suddenly, like a bomb, something happens in the room, making a mist. I took my chance and pushed my uncle away from me. Someone took a good grip of my arm and started running, making me almost fall to the ground.

"Let's get going!" I hear Steve say i front of me, he held on to my arm.

The other guards and gang looked like shadows in the mist. They were using their magic to get free too, and the guards tried to stop them.

Steve and I run through the exit and just then, I hear emperor Belos scream in anger.

"Get them!" He shouts and what it feels like the whole coven, runs after us.

We run out of the castle with our tail right behind us. One of the guards shots a spell at me, hitting me right in the back.

I fall down to the ground in pain and Steve tries his best to get me back up.

"What do you think you are doing Steve?!" One of the guards says. "You shall fallow the emperors orders or face the consequences"

"Hunter, I need you to run, run as fast as you can and do not look back once" Steve whispers in my ear and pulls me up.

"Why can't you see the wrongs of doing this action, compadres?" He says calmly, blocking their way to have a sight of me.

"I see..." The guard said. "Then you shall get your consequence! Fire!" The guards points out their finger at us and makes circles.

"HUNTER RUN!-" Steve says and pushes me towards the forest. And I don't think twice, I run, I run for my dear life.

I hear Steve behind me, blocking every spell cast towards him.

No matter how much I want to, I can't look back...

[Time-skip]

I have been running for about 30 minutes or so. It's getting dark out, so every tree and path way looks the same.

I could be very far away from the castle, or been running in circles. I don't know.

I'm just so tired.

I decided to sit under a tree with some bushes around me, catching my breath and let my mind at ease.

'what others did uncle mean?'

No matter what he meant back there, doesn't matter right now. What matters now is that Y/N is safe again, far....far away.

I buried my face into my hands.

There were so much things needing to be said. I wanted to let my heart out, truthfully, for once, for them.
I don't think I will ever see them again, that was the thought running in my head as I rambled everything to Y/N.
And I definitely have that thought right now.

Maybe... at least. They will come back again and find love worthy for them.

Suddenly I hear people coming, coming in close. I hold my breath and put my hands on the ground, in case I need to push myself to run again.

"He should be here somewhere"

'coven guards.'

"Hey! I'm talking to you!" one of the guards says.

"Oh! Sorry. I was just..thinking, I suppose" The other guards mumbled.

"About what? Of what happened earlier?"

"Yeah, don't you? I mean, he was one of us.."

"Yeah, he WAS, until he decided to betray us instead" the first guard answered.

Their foot steps came closer to the tree where I was sitting. I get my heart bump up to my ears.

"Besides, he wasn't the best coven scout anyway! Now someone more intelligent get his place!"

'Are they talking about Steve!? He must have been captured!' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, but still...quite brutal of us was it not?"

"Hey, he had a choice, follow the orders or face the consequences..
He chose consequences so he is now facing the one thing he deserved..."

My eyes widened as I continued to listen, and my breathing was getting more and more shaky.

"...Death."

A/N

Hello!
A little reminder to my lovely, dear readers out there ☺️

'Never tell the writer, who you favorite character from their book is'

Have a lovely day ☺️❤️