HOOT or Dare

Light spell after light spell, the whole living room was full of the magical, bright balls from the ceiling to the top of our heads.

Luz walked back in with the paper in her hands and stopped by the entrance, looking all around the light room, she could barely see anything.

"Wow, okey. That's probably enough waste of paper for one spell!" Luz said and walked back to the sofa and took the rest of the paper.

"I succeeded to do at least one" I said proudly. Luz looked at me confused.

"You only did one? Then how-" Luz started asking and I giggled and pointed at the golden nerd, laying on the floor and looking up at the spells in the ceiling.
His amazed face, priceless.

"Well, at least he didn't make big spells" Luz said and putted back the paper on a close shelf.

"How many glyphs are there?" Hunter asked while sitting up.

"Um, I'm not telling you" Luz answered and sat beside me. Hunter gave her a death glare and stood up.

"I know there is more! You did two symbols on the wall in Latissa, making a smoke." Hunter said and walked up to us.

"And that's the only thing you get to know" Luz answered and smirked at him. Suddenly, lightning was heard from the outside boiling rain. Eda later came into the room with a little..unusual outfit. She had..i don't even know for sure.

"Where are you going Eda? Also, why do you have a umbrella on your head?" Luz asked and looked up and down Eda's outfit.

"I'm going out! The house is starting to burn and I have to fix it. Like a grown witch" Eda said while grabbing some tools.

"Didn't you lose your magic?" Hunter asked.

"Well, yeah I did. But I can turn into a harpy now so suck on that nerd!" Eda said and turned into a Harpy. Her eyes changed and became huge, I almost fell over on the couch. Harpy-Eda opened the door and turned to us.

"And can you take care of Hooty? Distract him" She said and flew out to the house roof.

"OH YAY! FRIENDS-TIME! WHAT SHOULD WE DO? SHOULD WE PLAY!?" Hooty excitedly said. He had gotten a bruise on his peak due to the boiling rain.

"Are you hurt Hooty?" I asked and stood up from my seat.

"YEP, BUT IT IS NOTHING THAT FRIENDSHIP CANNOT FIX!" Hooty said and went over to us. I walked up the the strange house demon and with my magic, did a circle to summon a small patch.

"I'll help you friend" I giggled and putted the patch on his burnt peak.

"You put it to high up" Hunter said.

"But it would be right over his mouth if I put it lower?"

"Exactly" Hunter replied and leaned back in his seat.

"THANK YOU Y/N! YOU KIND OF REMINDS ME OF...OF LULU!" Hooty said and started to cry over the floor, which scared both me and Hunter by the sight.

"Okey Hooty, calm down!" Luz said while standing up. "How about me play a game to bring some joy! We can play 'Truth or dare'!" Luz said and brought up a empty glass bottle from under the table.

"Human games? No" Hunter said and turned his head towards the window.

"What? Are you afraid of losing?" I teased him and he looked at me with a red tint on his cheeks.

"Ugh! Fine, but only one game, human stuff are weird." He said and sat up straight.

We got seated on the floor in a circle with an apple-blood glass bottle in the center, empty of course.