Chapter 6: Heart Attack

Y/n flew far above the dagons away from their sight. But she keeps an eye on Toothless, thinking how to give him an heart attack but her thoughts were cut short when something hit her head, growling lowly because who could possibly threw it and hit her right in the head.

'Did they want me to lose my memories again?! But on second thought can a fish makes me lose my memories again? Argh silly me' Y/n growled at her stupid thoughts.

'This is what you get thinking while hungry Y/n!!' she scolds herself.

While growling from above looking so stupid, instead of thinking of a plan, without thinking she dive towards Toothless who have a mouthful of fish, because of her laziness she just opened her scales in the back so she can makes a fast and sharp turns.

Toothless who is not aware of what's coming from above because she's an angel dragon in disguise. He was to happy of his mouthful fish and also Hiccup didnt know what coming.

Y/n snatches the half portion of Toothless' fishes who let out a yelp of surprise. He screeches at the culprit only to find Y/n who's diving towards the ocean but before she hit the ocean she glides making a strong wind divides the water making it look like a rain.

Hiccup looked amazed and Toothless look more inlove with her because it looks like in slow motion making her look more beautiful with her tantalizing blue eye. (~Eyes blue like the Atlantic and I'm going down like the Titanic~ love the song)

TIMESKIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY TOOTHLESS WHO IS IN LOVE WITH OUR Y/N!

Y/n POV: (Im sorry for making you guys confuse about my change of POV's)

Joining the other dragons, floating right beside Cloudjumper while listening to Valka and Hiccup catching up together.

"This is what it is to be a dragon Hiccup"

"You feel free" He smiles towards his mother.

The next thing I knew he adjust something that is strap towards T, then the crazy things he always do HE JUMP. He glided.

"T, is he crazy!?" I looked at the male dragon's direction who looked smug. I look at him surprise, HE CAN FLY ON HIS OWN!

"Why are you even surprise?" he reply.

Before I can even reply, with my sensetive hearing I heared Hiccup mutter not again? Again? Did they done this crazy move before?

How could they be so careless!

Opening my scales, I fly pass Toothless with an extra smack through his head for being childesh and careless.

He follow after me to help Hiccup but I got him before he hit the rock, I wrap my wings to protect him and we dive towards the thick snow.

I grumbled, while Hiccup cheered I heard a smack follow by an 'ow'.

I just let myself be burried under the snow. I heard T sniffs the snow wondering where am I.

I've decided to let my head be out of the snow looking right through T's forest eyes. Sadly mine still blury but it's getting better since Dad help me with my eyes.

While looking at one anothers eyes letting out an annoyed growl, I snap my jaw at him and pound his head with my small paws compared to his but that not my problem. (Imagine the cat smacking its paw)

"You're so careless! What would happen to Hiccup if I hadn't catch in time?!" I screeches angrily.

He looked surprise at my outburst since I didn't snap at him before until now.

It takes him a moment to respond, "I'm sorry"

He slowly approach me and rub his head against mine, giving in I rub my head again his in return.

"Y/n" Valka called me.

I looked at her.

"Every dragons had it's secret and I'll show them all to you"

Getting what she means.

I walk towards T whose back is facing towards making me had an idea how to show a dragons secret. Making my steps quite. Valka and Cloudjumper already know what I'm doing except for Hiccup who look confuse.

When I reach him I bit his nape making him wriggle since I'm nippng at his soft spot,

making him open his back scales.

Stepping back and layed down since Im getting tired and close my eyes taking my nap. I know T is having fun.

Flying back first towards the cave rembering one thing after hearing that 'Drago Bludvist'. Returning to my spot and found it empty making me sigh, looking for that someone.

While inspecting the whole only to find none, grumbling and when I smell what I'm looking for I make a soft bellow to call my sweetheart.

Following the noise and there I found her laying beside Cloudjumper away from peoples view but not me.

In the room, looks like Hiccup have a family reunion maybe us to.

Walking toward Cloudjumper, when he notice me.

"She's been asking if where you are." looking at the small bundle.

I bit her nape softly since she's sleeping.

I feel Hiccup, Stoic and Gobber watch shock after seeing the small bundle in my mouth, except for Valka.

I walk towards T, I nudge him he only grumbled. Rolling my eyes I put her down softly and started grooming her until she grumbles softly for waking her. I chuckled because she's so cute.

I feed her the fish I snatches from her papa who still sleeping. I throw up a small portion of fish that is just eneough for her. Once she's done I signaled her to annoy the black male dragon behind me it didn't take her long to annoy because after snffing the male she recognizes his smell even though it's her first time seein him.

She screeches happily, flapping her small wings making on the top of his papa's head, jumping at it making him wake up.

He looked at her sniffing and lastly looking at her blue-green eyes.

He's having an HEART ATTACK internally because of happiness.

I watch them happily because finally they finally met.

T immediately pull his copy towards him and lick her lovingly who in return lick him back.

That's the longest chapter I wrote. Hope you guys enjoy. Let just say something did happen between them in the HTTYD 1.

Stay safe guys!!

I also hope you guys support me in my youtube channel (you can check my profile) and watch my begginer anime drawing.

Love you and Thank you (UwU)