Httyd 2

Happy reading.

From the distance you can see a night fury with his rider near the sea flying fast.

Flying with the sea dragons, then the night fury dive under the dragon's wing before sparing up with a roar.

When they reach above the clouds, Hiccup spread his arms feeling the wind.

"Wooooh!" He exclaimed.

"What do you think bud, you wanna give this another shot?" He asked his dragon.

Toothless just grunt.

"Toothless~ it'll be fine" the boy pat the dragon's head.

"You ready?" Without getting a reply he wears his helmet or metal mask then let his body fall sideway. With a shot.

As his body fall his dragon soon followed gliding.

"Yeah" Hiccup exclaimed.

Toothless just stuck his tongue out.

When they were falling towards the sea, right before they hit or make their body fall more below.

Hiccup shows his wings and he hit something in his chest then came out a more like a dragon features this on his back.

(And the author fall to the sea)

The dragon just grunt.

"This is amazing!" The boy exclaimed.

But his excitement soon died down when he saw a large rock.

"No longer amazing! Toothless!"

The dragon squeak in a hurry, before his rider hits the rock he blew a plasma into the rock and wrap his body to protect his rider.

They both roll in the ground and tumbling like a ball.

When they finally stop rolling, Toothless release Hiccup.

Hiccup adjust his metal leg, he stood up.

"Whooo! That really came out of no where."

"We really need to do something with your solo flight bud." Ruffling his hair and look at the scenery in front of him.

While he was looking at the view, a tiny rock hit his head.

He look at the dragon who look bored and annoyed.

"What you want an apology? Is that why are you pouting big baby boo~?" He tease Toothless.

Then he try to tackle Toothless which didn't succeed cause Toothless stood up and walk towards the cliff hanging Hiccup who hold to him tight.

"Alright you win!"

The dragon make a laughing sound before falling onto his back and tackled Hiccup playfully.

"Aargh, and this ugly dragon. Dragon and vikings, enemies again-" he didn't finish his word cause Toothless slam his head on the boys stomach.

Then he lick the boy's face.

"Argh! You know that doesn't wash out!" While wiping the saliva off him.

Toothless make a laughing noise which make Hiccup flicking his finger with saliva toward the dragon's face.

Toothless just grunted and lick his leg and clean his head.

Then he started to put his things out so he could draw another addition for his map.

"What do we name it?" He asked Toothless who seem biting his armpit.

"Itchy Armpit, it is."