Chapter 11: To the nest

Toothless

While sleeping next to Y/n, I keep telling myself that 'she would be okay' and 'she's gonna recover soon' but from what I saw, it'll take time before it will fully heal.

From flying from the nest to our place it's quite far and that is the reason why her scraped wings have holes in them.

I snuggled against her with a pur.

Y/n

I wake finding no one around me, slowly getting up.

"Toothless? T?"

Looking around I can't a trace looks like he's gone for a long time.

Walking around the place to find him.

'Maybe he's just hiding somewhere'

I stop in my track when I smell his scent in the corner, I follow it.

It leads me out the place then I stood in my hind legs, I saw a dragon nail digs into the ground.

While observing  it I heard from a distance a painful growl, looking around me and listening carefully.

Sniffing, I stop what I'm doing when I recognize the growl, it's Toothless.

Looking around growling panicking.

When I find no way out without ising my wings I have no choice but to use it so I could lift myself out from here.

Spreading my wings carefully, I squeak in pain but I endure it.

Lifting myselt higher and when I'm out, I lower myself slowly them make a run to the village I dont care if the Vikings might see me, all I care is about Toothless.

Following his scent it leads me to the arena, getting out of the forest I made my way to the arena.

When I arrive there I only see a broken barrier, I caught a scent of Hiccup and Astrid, I follow it but what confuse me, is that the village is abandone?

I dont see vikings.

While I was following the scent and looking around I caught Toothless grunt like he's been trap or something.

Quickening my phase I stop when I see Hiccup and Astrid talking looking ahead the sea.

My eyes widened from what I saw, Toothless chained on the boat away from the village!

"Y/n?" I looked at them looking helpless, whimpering quietly.

Then I look at the boats, growling hoping he would hear me.

I looked closely at the boat hoping, my eyes widened even more when he looked in our direction.

He didn't reply back, he just, look at me shock that I would see him like that chained and moving away from me.

When I couldn't take it I look at the two, Astrid walk towards me rubbing my head gently.

"It's okay girl, we'll get him. Hiccup already has a plan."

When I hear the word 'plan' I look at Hiccup direction.

He smiled at me and rub my head, "We'll get him, you're happy about the plan right"

I licked his face through happiness.

"But what about you're wing you can't fly for too long Y/n" while rubbing my head.

"That won't stop me" bellowing softly, as he could understand me.

"Yea I know you're as stubborn as him but promise me when we're done from this, you'll stay put until you recover, no flying." Looking at me in the eyes when he said those things.

I nodded.

"And dont break your promise, there will be consequences" Astrid added.

Grunting as a reply.

We arrived at the arena where the captured dragon were lock in.

Laying down grooming, when all dragons were out, I caught a scent of Toothless from the monstrous nightmare.

My eyes turn into slit, observing it.

I know I have fear approaching other dragon but that changes when I met Toothless, despite my eye problem that wont stop me from approaching the monstrous nightmare.

Approaching it slowly like a predator hunting it's prey.

I don't care if he's bigger than me.

Good thing Hiccup, Astrid and the other young vikings has not arrived yet.

When I'm almost near him I look at the other dragons, they look away showing they submit before getting back to my business.

Baring my teeth at him, growling fiercely, eyes blazing when he looked back at me.

I dont care if he has more sharper teeth than me, what more important for me is that he won't submit.

Growling loudly, he slowly looked away. When he did. I stop.

Finally he submit.
I don't like hardheaded dragons who wont listen it might hard to control.
Might as well do it myself.

Going back to my place while grooming in the corner.

Continuing grooming while I watch the group, I stop grooming when the others arrive.

Slowly each of them tame the dragons, Hiccup gesture me to cone to the group.

Walking slowly, the other vikings look shock to see me, they didn'thave sense my presence or know I was just in thd corner.

I rub my head purring in his hand, " You sure you can still fly to the nest"

After hearing those words I back away from him and look at his eyes blankly before walking out the arena.

I heard Astrid laughed when I walk out, "Hiccup you got it bad, you know Y/n is hardheaded"

Flying ahead leading the group to the nest.

Hope you like it 😂😅