Chapter 9 : Meet Astrid

Laying down beside Toothless is Y/n who is sleeping peacefully, he was just watching and observing their place.

He snapped his head when he heard footsteps he stand protectively, but he immediately calm down when he smell ng familiar scent of his rider Hiccup.

When he knew it was just Hiccup he carefully lay beside Y/n licking her head softly so he won't disturb her sleep.

Then he heard Hiccup while putting things inside a drum?

"Were leaving, come on Toothless, Y/n let's go somewhere far"

(I totally forget what he said I just made that up 😵😅)

Toothless just ignored hiccup and get back what he was doing. While he was licking Y/n's head he notice a small white spot beside her head that he didn't notice before.

He shot his head up growling when he heard Hiccup groaning in pain.

"Ow! Why would you do that?" Hiccup said groaning in pain.

Astrid just ignored him and step on his poor stomach, when he try to stop Astrid, she drop the tip of her axe in his very poor and fragile stomach.

Suddenly they both heard a growl, when Astrid look towards the growl and found a dragon but not just any dragon, it's a night fury.

"Get down!" She immediately tackled Hiccup who is just about to get up when the dragon charged at them.

When Toothless charged at them and leaped behind them, the girl with an axe immediately got up and was about to throw it at him.

He growl at the girl, good thing Hiccup got up immediately and stopped her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Stop Astrid, I know him just calm down." Spreading his small arms to stop her.

Panting heavily Astrid looks at him with fear in her eyes, then she looked at the boy, "W-what? Who's he?"

Watching the girl's move, Hiccup then intoduced him. "Toothless this is Astrid and Astrid, Toothless"

"And I also forgot Y/n too bit looks like she's asleep."

"T-there's two of them?!" Astrid exclaimed.

Right after the girl shouts he heard a sweet voice calling out his name.

Grunting he look at the direction.

He saw Y/n getting up.

When Y/n wake up Toothless is not beside him, she called out to him with a soft rumble.

And slowly getting up.

When she looked forward she saw with her one clear sight and one blurred sight which she got use to it.

In front of her is Toothpaste behind Hiccup and the girl with an axe who look at her surprise, didn't know what what happening she walk toward them whiel yawning quietly.

Then she saw the girl ran away from them with an disbelief look and said "You're screwed"

When she reach them, Toothless rub with your body while purring.

"Datdara! We're doom" Hiccup said while looking at the girl with a sigh.

While rubbing each other's body affectionately,

"Bud come we have to get her before she tells my dad"

Toothless looked at Hiccup blankly before doing what he was doing.

"Come on bud, please"

He still did not give his attention to the poor boy.

When Hiccup had no choice bit to convince Y/n,

"Y/n, can you please convince Toothless?"

Y/n look at the boy and nod, looking at Toothless before licking he's cheek with a small squeak.

Looking at Toothless forest eyes, nudging him gently.

"Don't ignore him T, help him it's serious if he is gonna get in trouble so are we" looking up to him with puppy eyes.

He sighed defeated he has no choice.

"Okay"

When Astrid was jumping from tree to tree to get away fast, as she leaped from the large fallen body of the tree she was grab and taken up the sky.

When she look up she saw the dragon and look down, she was way far from the ground holding hard to the hard of the dragon afraid she might fall down.

Toothless grab the girl and flew up to the top of a thin tree and let go of her once they we're near.

The girl hold on to the tree for her dear life.

The tree bend when he rest his body at the tree.

"Hiccup! Get me down from here!" She shouted angrily.

"Just hear me out" Hiccup reasoned.

"I don't wanna hear anything you say!" She shout back.

"J-just trust me, please?" Hiccup pleaded.

Astrid sighed slowly lift her body up toward Hiccup, she slapped his hand away and ride at the dragon at the back of Hiccup.

"Okay just get me down from here" she pleaded.

As Y/n was flying up toward Toothless who rest his body at the tree which was bend due to it's weight.

She heard the girl pleaded, "Okay just get me down from her"

"Toothless down gently" Hiccup said to the dragon who looked really bored.

As she was nearing them, the male dragon spread it's large and strong wings, then he launch up fast.

Y/n look at his launching body going up sge wimce as she heard the girls shout.

"T, you bad dragon" she shake her head and follow them up when she looked down she notice her black paws are fading?

__________

How was it?
Hope you like it.