【Chapter 3】

Y/n's POV

The four of us were thrown in jail. Since Hiro and I were minors we had our own little cell meanwhile... Tadashi and Liam weren't SO lucky. They were stuck in a tiny cell with a bunch of other bot fighters.

"You really did it this time Hamada" I roll my eyes.

"You know, soon enough people will start calling you Mrs. Hamada" He simply says and leans back.

"Pft- That's if you don't ditch me for another girl" I lean back as well.

Hiro looks at me surprised.

"Hey, I'm NEVER going to ditch you for another girl" He assures me.

As we lean in A loud 'CLANK' interrupt us.

We turn around to see a scowling Liam had thrown a bot at our cell. Soon enough the officer lets us go. As we walk out of the station we see a nervous Aunt Cass.

"Hi, Aunt Cass." we all say shamefully.

Even though we have our own place, most of our time is spent in the Lucky Cat Cafe. If I'm being honest, my parents passed away when I was 5 and sent us to live with Aunt Cass, our godmother. When Liam came to age, he inherited his side. Using that he bought us an apartment and we live there now!

"Are you guys okay? Tell me you're okay!" She asks worriedly as she examines all our faces.

"We're good"

We're okay"

"I'm good"

"We got a but load of cash"

The four of us glare at Hiro for his statement.

"THEN WHAT WERE YOU TWO KNUCKLEHEADS THINKING?!" She then grabs onto Tadashi and Hiro's ears dragging them to the car.

"YOU TWO! GET IN! YOU'RE SPENDING THE NIGHT AT THE CAFE!"Liam and I scurry into the car due to her tone.

"Y/n, get in the front" Aunt Cass orders.

I do as she says and hop into the seat next to her.

"For 10 years, I have done the best I could to raise all you. Have I been perfect? No. Do I know anything about children? No. Should I have picked up a book on parenting? Probably! Where was I going with this? I had a point." She rambles on as we get out of the car.

"Sorry" (Tadashi and Liam)

"We love you, aunt Cass" (You and Hiro)

"Well, I love you, too! I had to close up early because of four felons. On beat poetry night. Stress eating. Because of you. Come on, Mochi. This is really good!" She grabs onto Mochi and leaves for upstairs.

All four of us head to the Hamada brothers room. The 'now guest bedroom' used to be mine and Liam's shared room.

"You better make this up to aunt Cass before she eats everything in the cafe." Tadashi chuckles.

"For sure" Hiro replies.

"And I hope you've learned your lesson, Y/n" Liam frowns.

"Absolutely" I wave him off.

Hiro and I sit on his swivel chair and look up, bot fights.

"You're going bot fighting, aren't you?" Tadashi grumbles as he walks over to us.

"There's a fight across town. If I book, we can still make it" Hiro chirps as he grabs my hand.

"When are you gonna start doing something with that big brain of yours?" Tadashi asks.