【Chapter 9】

Y/n's POV

I decided to visit the S.S.S headquarters before returning to the Hamada household. I walked through shady alleyways and various twists and turns before reaching a Purple brick wall. I pulled out my keycard and placed it on the wall. The wall moves to a side allowing me to enter. As expected there are bodyguards standing at the entrance.

"Jim, Mark" I greet.

"Agent L/n" They nod.

They open the door for and I walk through the long blue halls that are glowing with neon lights. I watch as various agents, hack, design gadgets, and train. I walk up to the boss's office and take a deep breath. The sliding doors open to reveal both the founders of the S.S.S. I walk into the room with a straight face.

"Agent L/n," The Mistress starts off.

"Report" The Master finishes.

"I've done some digging while the family and my brother were asleep, the only thing I've found is a letter Mr. Hamada wrote"

They motion for me to read the letter.

"Dear Cass, Tadashi and Hiro, despite your mother's requests to keep it a secret I will be telling the truth. Your mother and I are agents for the S.S.S, during one of our motions we were captured by enemy agents. We escaped but our only hope to keep you safe is to disappear and never contact you. We hope to see you soon. And remember don't trust anyone. Singed Mr. Hamada" I finish reading the note.

"Excellent work Y/n, you may go" The Master dismissed me.

"Thank you, Master, Mistress" I bow.

"Y/n- it's mom and dad to you" they correct.

"I smile and nod" I was about to leave when mom stopped me.

"You should join us for dinner this Friday, your favorite (favorite food)" Mom tempts me.

"AND we're going to play, who's the murderer with RED YARN!" Dad cheers.

I know normal families watched movies or something but to me, this was normal.

"I'll see you Friday" I smile and leave.