【Chapter 7】

Y/n's POV

For the next 2 weeks, Hiro and I spent all our time in his room. School had started but we weren't pressured to go, My internship in Sycorax had been shifted to next month due to personal loss. Liv Amara was pretty understanding about it.

Currently, Hiro and I were in his room, on the bean bag, looking at mega bot while Liam was in SFIT. We heard Aunt Cass's footsteps coming up the stairs so Hiro his Mega bot.

"Hey, sweeties" Aunt Cass says as she brings us some breakfast.

"Hey, aunt Cass" I say with a small smile.

Hiro wasn't feeling up for it though.

"Mrs. Matsuda's in the cafe. She's wearing something super inappropriate for an 80-year-old. That always cracks you up. You should come down" She says.

"Maybe later" Hiro replies.

Aunt Cass frowns at the dinner, that wasn't eaten.

"I-I'll come soon" I frown.

"The university called again. It's been 2 weeks since classes started but they said it's not too late to register, and Y/n, your grandparents called, they're really happy you're dream's coming true and they've granted permission for you to attend SFIT"

"Thanks. I'll think about it." Hiro says, dead on the inside.

"I'll go soon" I mumble.

I wasn't ready to go without Hiro. Aunt Cass leaves to the cafe and I sigh. Hiro gets up and checks his computer. He notices a new video on his desktop so he clicks on it.

"Hey, guys" It was Honey Lemon.

I zoned out as he watched the video. I wasn't really thinking about anything important, I was snapped out from my daydream by Hiro screaming.

"OW!" He shouted.

I rushed to his side to see what's wrong. He was clutching his foot, so I'm guessing he dropped something on his foot.

"You need some ice?" I asked.

"No thanks Babe" He winced in pain.

We heard a beeping sound from Tadashi's side of the room. We turned around to see Baymax? He had waddled over to where we were and said.

"Hello. I am Baymax, your personal healthcare companion"

"BAYMAX!" I cheered and hugged him.

Baymax seemed confused at first but then hugged back for a brief second before attending to Hiro.

"Hey, Baymax. I didn't know you were still active" Hiro says.

"I heard a sound of distress. What seems to be the trouble?"

"He stubbed his toe, needs some serious attention" I deadpan.

"I'm fine" Hiro protests.

"On a scale of 1 to 10, how would you rate your pain?" Baymax asks.

"A zero. I'm okay, really. Thanks, you can shrink now"

"Does it hurt when I touch it?" Baymax bends over to touch Hiro's toe but he kept pushing Baymax away.

"That's okay. No touching" I chuckle at their interaction.

"I'm fine-AH" He falls into the gap between the bed and desk.

"Hiro!" I jump of the bed to try and pull him up but it wasn't working.

"You have fallen"

"Ya think?" I grunt while trying to pull him up.