【Chapter 13】

Y/n's POV

The gang and I arrive at the scene to see Callaghan holding Krei with the microbots and Krei Tech being sucked into the portal.

"Professor Callaghan!" Hiro yells.

"Let him go! Is this what Abigail would've wanted?" I ask.

"Abigail is gone!"

"This won't change anything. Trust me, I know" Hiro speaks.

His expression softens but Krei HAD to ruin it.

"Listen to the kid, Callaghan. Please, let me go. I'll give you anything you want!"

"I want my daughter back!" He sends a bunch of microbots at us.

Luckily we all dodge.

"THIS IS WHY I WORK FOR SYCORAX!" I yell.

Everyone gets separated. Honey, GoGo, Fred and Wasabi fall to the left while Hiro, Baymax, Liam and I fall to the right.

"GO FOR THE MASK!" Hiro commands.

We nod and flick the glass bits on our helmets back on.

Hiro's POV

Baymax and I go to attack Callaghan but he grabs us and throws Baymax at the building. Baymax crashes into the wall while I break the glass and fall inside. The portal messes with the gravity and I get stuck to the ceiling.

Y/n's POV

I watch as the microbots slam Baymax onto the ground.

"BAYMAX" We all scream in unison.

We all attack, starting with Fred's fire breath.

Hiro's POV

The ceiling starts to crumble. It breaks and I float up but I grab onto a piece of metal and hold on for dear life.

Y/n's POV

GoGo glides to attack Callaghan but the microbots surround her and trap her inside a sphere. Next up Fred blows fire at the microbots but they grab his arms and legs and start to pull. Wasabi fights off the microbots but they pick up two ceiling tiles and cram him. Liam fights off the bots with his whip but they surround him and start the squish. Honey ends up trapping herself in a chem bubble and the bots poke holes. I use my stick to electrocute the bots but they snatch it away and grab me tightly.

Hiro's POV

The metal snaps and I go flying. I spot a long wire and grab onto it with one hand. I can hear the gang call for help but I notice something... A few microbots were getting sucked into the portal.

"That's it!" I exclaim.

"Listen up! Use those big brains of yours and think your way around the problem. Look for a new angle" I tell the gang

Wasabi's POV

I cut a hole on the ceiling and fall into the building, freeing myself from the squish.

Honey's POV

I rub the chemballs onto my hand and grab onto a pile of microbots. I jump out of the chem bubble with them.

Fred's POV

I realize that it's a suit. I notice a sigh and pick it up. I use the sign, and my awesome moves, to break free from the bots.

Liam's POV

Even though I was being squished. I managed to turn on my sonic boom and it shatters the microbots.