【Chapter 6】

Y/n's POV

After I'm done the security had to lift Liam off the stage since he was paralyzed. It wore off and he was functional again. As we all cheered we heard clapping from the distance.

"Yes. With some development, your tech could be revolutionary" We saw that it was none other than Alistair Krei.

No fair, Hiro's met BOTH of his idols so when will I meet Liv Amara and Olivia Rodrigo.

"Y/n L/n I assume" A female voice booms in my ear.

"Liv Amara?!" I try my best to hold in the squeal.

Olivia, we'll catch up later!

"You've heard of me?" She asks.

"Heard of you?! You're my idol" I bounce up and down.

"Then I'm guessing you know about Sycorax" She says.

"MHM MHM" I continue to jump.

"I've seen what you're capable of Y/n and I'm wondering if you would like to be an intern for me?" She asks.

"WOULD I? THIS IS A DREAM COME TRUE THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!" I hug her, which wasn't very proffesional.

I instantly clear my throat and stand straight.

"Sorry" I mumble, ashamed.

"There's no need to be sorry, BUT I expect to see you in Sycorax" She smiles.

"When do I start?!" I ask.

"In a month" And with that she leaves.

I notice Hiro's done with Krei. Liam pats my head and the other congratulate me, our cheering is stoped when Callaghan taps on my shoulder.

"Sycorax isn't the only place you'll be in" He says and hands me the envelope with the SFIT logo on it.

Once he leaves we start cheering again, Hiro and I take a selfie with our envelopes then begin to leave.

"Back to the caf! Dinner is on me!" Aunt Cass cheers as we burst through the doors.

The others leave to Aunt Cass's truck while Tadashi, Hiro, Liam and I decided to join them later.

"Aunt Cass?" Liam speaks up.

"We'll catch up, okay?" Tadashi informs.

"Sure. I'm so proud of you" She tackles Hiro and I in a bone crushing hug.

"All four of you!" She (Somehow) hugs all four of us before leaving.

I love our group hugs, they're the best! I know they'll ALWAYS be there for me. Tadashi and Liam take us to a bridge that over looks SFIT.

"I know what you're going to say. 'I should be proud of myself, because I'm finally using my gift for something important.'" Hiro mocks Tadashi.

I chuckle a bit, knowing that a speech was coming up.

"No, no. I was just gonna tell you your fly was down for the whole show" Just in case he wasn't joking I turned away from Hiro.

"NO MY POOR EYES, DON'T HURT THEM! GOD I NEED HOLY WATER! SEE THIS IS WHEN I WISH I HAD A SISTER" I joke.

Ha-ha-hilarious" Hiro frowns.

I'm not sure what happened next since I wasn't looking.

"What's happening" I ask.

"Hiro realised Tadashi wasn't joking, it's safe to look now" Liam answers.

I join the others and lean on the railing of the bridge.

"Welcome to nerd school, nerds" Tadashi and Liam chuckle.

"Hey, I, um... I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you. So, you know, thanks for not giving up on me" Hiro tells Tadashi and Liam.

"And thanks guys, I was too busy discouraging myself, I didn't realise how much potential I really had" I say.

We were interrupted by alarms and screaming, the four of us ran as fast as we could towards the noise. Me being the fastest had arrived before the others to see...

"Fire" I mumbled.

The others joined me as we ran closer to the building.

"Are you okay?" Liam asks a lady, who was struggling to breath.

"Yeah. I'm okay but Professor Callaghan is still in there!" The lady pants and runs away.

Tadashi, confidently, runs towards the bulding.

"Tadashi, no!" Hiro protests.

"Callaghan's in there!" Tadashi shouts.

"Don't try playing hero man, this isn't going to work" Liam warns.

I elbow him because he punned.

"NOT. THE. TIME!" I scold.

"Someone has to help" And those were the last words I heard Tadashi Hamada say...

As he runs into the building, that was being consumed by flames, his hat fell off. Hiro grabs onto the hat and holds it close. Liam's still frozen in shock as the events take place. The building explodes into flames causing Hiro to tackle me to the ground and cover my head in a form of protection. Meanwhile Liam had fallen down on the pavement.

What happened next was a blur...

————————————————————

None of us sustained any major injuries... except Tadashi... Liam and I decided to stay with the remaining Hamada's for comfort. Both them and us were heartbroken due to Tadashi's... passing. On a rainy day we had all gathered at a cemetery to give our last words to Tadashi. Hiro and I shared an umbrella, I cried into Hiro's shoulder as he wrapped an arm around me. Hiro was crying as well but wasn't breaking down like me or Aunt Cass.

Back at the cafe, I was wearing the same black dress as before. Liam and the gang were comforting Aunt Cass while Hiro and I sat at the top of the staircase. Hiro got tired and left, leaving me to cry on the stairs by myself. Liam had come and comforted me while I cried.