Chapter 2 SCHOOL

Dahlia pov

It's such a great morning can't believe the weekend has gone so fast. I Had to stay a whole weekend finishing my assignment. Dad came to woke me up so that I wouldn't be late to school.
"Dahlia you need to wake up before you get late or you will miss the bus" Alex said.
No dad am getting up right away ,let me shower then come out .
She went to the bathroom washed herself very fast and came out, She dresses really fast and came out of the room and went straight to the dining table ,her breakfast was already at the dinning table.
ooh dad has left a letter ...it said " hey darling take your breakfast and don't u dare leave a single piece love you "
My dad loves me so much I will study so much and never disappoint him,
am getting late I really need to go to school. let me call my friend while dialing her phone (it was picked in one ring) Claire " did you miss me cute pie"
Offcourse you know I can't miss you am just calling to tell you pick me at the junction or we will be late.
Claire" why don't you drive yourself I can't come there.
You know I can't do that or else dad will murder me .
Claire " then what's the point of being rich and you can't enjoy the luxuries, am coming right away"
You better be fast I don't want to get on the bad side of Mr Edin
( After couple of minutes Claire arrived where Dahlia was ,picked her up and they drove to school...when they arrived , Dahlia picked he belongings and rushed to the lecture room)

Patricia " not again ,next time you won't be lucky and that's a promise
Am sorry it's only for today please
( while they were busy talking Mr Edin entered the lecture hall and was followed by two students both Male, they were very handsome that ladies were drawling over them)
Edin " Good morning class ,today we have two new students let them introduce themselves
Melvin : hello guys my name is Melvin hope you will take care of me.
Cedric: hello my name is Cedric( and he kept quiet.. he looked very cold like he doesn't like interacting with people)
( There was an empty sit near Dahlia and Melvin moved over to sit near her while stretching her hand for a handshake)
Melvine: can I sit here if u don't mind ( Dahlia didn't answer him but kept quiet but Patria extended her hand for the handshake and told him he can have a sit)
Melvin; Can you scoot please so that my friend can sit to.? ( Patricia moved to the next chair and then Dahlia too but being quiet)
Melvin : thank you so much.
you are very beautiful what's your name?
Dahlia : does it matter what my name is, you better shut up we are in the lecture and I don't like disturbance.
Patricia: don't mind her am sorry she is always like that.
Melvin:  it's okay while looking at Cedric who was busy laughing out.( No lady has ever talked to Melvin like that he is a ladies charm they all run to him like how the ladies in the lecture were busy drawling over him)
The lecture went smoothly and it was time for lunch we had to go to the canteen and get something to eat .
Patricia you better hurry up I don't like wasting time...
Melvin : can we come with you since we don't know how the school is atleast you can show us the canteen
Patricia: No problem you can follow us (while Dahlia showed her a very pissed off eyes)
Dahlia : why are they follow us there are so many students they can ask why us
Patricia: it's good to be good to us let us just show them around.
We had to go to the canteen with those two boys I feel like they are not good in fact that Cedric looks horrible he is so cold and doesn't talk much. We ordered our food and started eating while Melvin was busy talking.
Melvin : you didn't tell u your names
Patricia: forgive our manners my name is Patricia and this my friend Dahlia.
Melvin: such beautiful names hope we can be friends.
Dahlia: No we can't be.( and this the time Cedric spoke)
Cedric : who cares we also don't want to be your friends.