Chapter 3 Craig office

Craig pov

I can't believe I have been busy looking for that girl if I find her I don't know what I will really do,I must be very powerful for me to defeat them all, I can't risk for them to find her or else it will be a great disaster.
I was busy in my office when my secretary arrived : " Sir there is no traces of the lady we really don't know who she really is but our people are doing everything possible to find he"
What do I pay those people to do if they can't find her tell them to prepare there heads for my supper I don't want lazy People.
(His best friends had come to see him and found him scolding his secretary)
Graham: chill pal,you will surely find that lady you know the witch said when you meet her eyes will turn blue and she is about to realise her powers
Graham that's the problem she can't realise her powers before I find her or they will find her.
Graham: are you scared that she will get hurt or what?
I swear I don't care if she gets hurt ,all I want is to get her powers she can die for all I care.
Graham: are you sure about that buddy, what if she is beautiful are you sure you won't fall in love with her
I don't care if she is beautiful you know I don't trust in love so it can never happen.
Graham: let's leave that aside did Cedric go to the new school
Yah he went but after I had to scold him so much,he doesn't like interacting with people you understand.
Graham: offcourse like brother like brother. I hope uncle is fine I will be visiting them next week.
off course you are welcomed but please don't bring that boring girlfriend of yours, I hate her so much she is a charter box .
Graham: watch your mouth buddy , Don't talk of my girlfriend like that you know I love her so much.
love ! Love  I hate that name so much I will never fall in love I just need to rule my people.
Graham: the day you will fall in love it will be the beutifull feeling ever and I will wait for that day to see who is going to break through that cold heart
in your dreams it will never happen.
Graham it's okay buddy, time will tell..I have to leave my girlfriend is traveling I need to send her to the airport.
you leave am not interested and please send my secretary in
( he hugged his friend and bid him goodbye, after he left his secretary enters)
" Sir you called for me"
when is the meeting?
"at 2pm sir"
okay just order my food and bring me the documents I need to sign for the time being.
" okay sir while he was leaving"
( He took his phone and called his brother and he picked in one ring)
How is the school I hope you enjoying yourself
"who cares I hate this school so much there is a lady here who is so mean"
why don't you put her to her place you know you can do that and she can't take you anywhere.
" I can but she is very beautiful"
Are you the one who is talking as far as I remember you hate girls how come this one is so beautiful
" Brother I wish you see her you will like her too but she is soo mean that's why I hate her"
Maybe I can come and meet her to see who she is
" Okay brother I better go we taking lunch talk later bye"
bye to ( while he hung up the call)
I wonder who is the girl that has got my brothers attention I must see that lady.