Chapter 4 Alex Office

Alex pov
How will I explain everything to my daughter I can't believe that lord is still looking for my daughter, I wish she was not given these powers she will be turning 21 soon and her powers will be revealing themselves soon. ooh my God what will I really do, I can't let her get hurt or else I will loose my daughter like the way I lost my wife I have do something about it.
( while he was thinking his best friend Martin entered his office)
"I have been calling you and you ain't answering my call hope there is no problem"
Not at all pal it was on silent mode
" Don't tell me you thinking about Dahlia again I thought the witch gave us that bangle and it prevents the devil's from knowing who she is"
It's not like that am just thinking she is almost turning 21 and her powers will be revealing themselves soon what will I really do they will come after her , whenever I imagine that I feel like keeping her locked up in the house, My daughter has never enjoyed any luxury in spite of me being rich she has always lived a second class family.
"Don't worry that's the better idea because if she will be reach she will get the lime light and people might know her atleast for now people don't know that she is your daughter".
But am still feeling bad for my daughter if her mother was a life she will do everything to protect her that's why she died while trying to protect her.
"The great one knows best let's just wait until she turns 21 then we can think of what to do next"
No I don't think I can wait I will send her to another country where her grandmother lives maybe no one Will know where she is..
"No remember when she turns 21 when her powers starts to show she will attract the danger"
You right maybe she should just stay with me furthermore I don't want to bring harm to her grandmother or Melissa will not forgive me wherever she is .
"That's right so stop thinking about this things for now or you might get some high blood pressure."
Thanks pal it's nice having you as my friend I trust you so much and that's why your the only person who knows about Dahlia.
"Don't worry I Will be always there for you,I will keep the secret in my heart,you know I can't tell anyone even my wife will never know.
Thank you ,I think we should go have some lunch then I can get home atleast prepare dinner for Dahlia
" I told you to get some house helps atleast it will be easier as they Will be doing house chores, you don't luck money Alex"
You know why am doing that I can't let anyone find out, you know sometimes she gets bad dreams and starts shouting I can't let anyone know.
"It's okay I understand it will be nice if you just stay the way you are.
(They left for lunch and ordered what they wanted to have, after they were through everybody separated and they went  to their respective homes. Alex drive drove him home safely )
(While they were in the car)
Alex: I hope those bodyguards are following her I don't want anything to happen.
Driver: yes Sir they are but at a far distance they are looking over her
Good.
( He arrived home and went straight to his room to relax as the day was passing)