Chapter 6 CEDRIC HOME

Cedric pov

Finally we are home I was feeling suffocated at school, I just wanted to come back home . when I entered into the living room all maids bowed at me
" Welcome sir"
I didn't answer them I just turned and went to hug my mother from the back.She was busy reading some fashion magazine because that's what her job in entailed
"Ooh my baby boy is already home ,come here Cedric"
Mum I am already big ,I am not a baby anymore please
" But you still my little boy Cedric you know I love you so much"
I know that mum where is dad and brother?
"Talk of the devile and it appears there he is"
Dad I have missed you so much ,hope you had a great business trip.
"Am fine my fine I just finished finalizing the project so we are on it"
Congratulations Dad I think I should let my brother know is he at home mum?
" Yah Craig is in the study"
( He left from there and left the mother and father bonding)
" How was your trip honey you know I missed you so much"
"Not so much better since you weren't there with me, I would have enjoyed so much if I had your company (while winking for her)
"You so shameless we have two big sons don't talk nonsense"
"Is that so ,as far as I remember you are still my wife and very young and beautiful ,I go crazy whenever I see you( trying to flirt with her while kissing her cheeks)
"Shameless father,( she stood and run away to her room)
( Nolan and Suzzein loved each other so much when they first met it was love at first sight and all had powers . Nolan family was the ruler of their kingdom,it was passed on generation after generation, when it was time for Nolan he had to marry Suzzein and be her Queen, they loved each other so much until they had two sons but love still prevail)

(at Craig study)

How dare you say you can't trace her, is it so hard to trace her a little girl ( the bodyguards shivered Craig was really upset) You all are fired
" Please forgive us my lord we will do our best to find the girl ( while they were staring at the floor,they dared not look him in the eyes or there eyes will be plucked out)
Get the fuck out of here before I do something that I will regret though I don't usually regret.
"Yes my lord( they left the room as first as the legs could carry them
( After they left the room Cedric entered the room )

"Brother your so bad you always lie to me so much, I waited for you to come meet us in school.
Am sorry I had urgent work to attend to
( even if Craig is upset he can never refuse to talk to his brother)
" I wish you came to pick us maybe I would have introduced you to that arrogant girl, She is so cold just like you"
I don't care about girls I was just coming to pick you up since you are my only brother and I love you so much.
"Then promise me you will come pick me up tomorrow"
Okay I will let's go have dinner.
( They went down straight to the dining table)
"Father when did you arrive am sure I didn't see you when I entered ( while hugging his father)
"Just some minutes ago after Cedric came"
"It's good you arrived safely"
( They were served food and ate royal no talking while eating while they finished every one went to their respective rooms)