Chapter 7 THE FLASHBACK

Craig pov

I entered in my room and I decided to take a bath,so I headed in the bathroom had a cold shower and went back to my room I needed to sleep I had not had sleep this days.
I entered in my bed but I started remembering the past.

Flashback
How will we recognise this girl Craig asked.
"Just at first sight you will recognise this girl My Lord her eyes will turn blue and her body will shine so bright that you will feel the heat so much, But that will only happen after her 21 birthday because that's the day she will realise her powers"
That's a very hard task do you have something that atleast can  lead us to her
"No I can't reach her she is wearing a protective bangle that protects her from the danger that is looking for her so they also don't know yet but you must find her before Brandon finds her remember he wants to destroy you"
I can never let that happen he can't find her at all ,I will kill him before he even touched her hair
Thank you lady witch
"I am great full because I am serving the Lord, peace be with you "
Bodyguards please escort her out .
"yes my lord
End of flashback

whenever I think of it I feel frustrated I really need to know what Brandon is upto maybe he is also busy looking for the girl.. I can't let that really happen.
I had to relax and sleep overtook me complete.
" Why do you want to take my powers , how will I protect myself, I can't give you my powers Either you will die or I die"
You must die is you can't give me those powers,your the only one who can feel me with them.Start chanting the magic spell woman.
I can never do that this powers were ment to protect the good people not the people with greed who want to destroy all .
If you don't give me then you prepare to die. He was about to stab her but before he could do that she recited a spell that hit the guy and he went flying away and before he could land down he was turned into ashes"

Ooh my God it was just a dream..I checked the time it was 3am I was really sweeting, who is that lady? I wish I had just seen her face
I woke up took shower and went to do some work out in my gym I found my brother Cedric was also there.
"Good morning brother"Cedric
Good morning Cedric.I didn't know you also gets up pretty early and do some work out.
"Yes brother remember I am in college now and I must really do my assignment on time, I don't want to be punished please, so after I finished I wasn't feeling sleepy so I thought I should do some little work out atleast I be fit you know" Cedric
You have really started being responsible I love that atleast you now know what you want in this life.
"Thanks brother I want to finish very fast and join the business"Cedric
I am impressed with you my brother
( They finished working out and everyone went to their respective rooms to prepare for the day )

Hello guys hope you enjoying my novel ..I will do my best to keep on updating and I would like to get great supporters from you guys?

Who do u think is Brandon? comments please will do ?
There some new names that will be coming up but I will keep on updating them.