Part 1

this story will contain BDSM mature theme and female domination.

This story belongs to me do not try to steal anything from it.

Hope's P.O.V

"Miss Jackson are you done with the work I sent you last night"

Yes, This is my boss Cler Anson, one of the most richest persons in new york, CEO of The F and Y company who is a very arrogant git. Always cold and annoying.

he has blonde hair with light green eyes, he has pale skin and chiseled feature with a touch of roughness, he is quite handsome to be honest. I assume most women would be flattered by his appearance at the first sight but not when they see his pride showing through. I mean he is in his 25's and is still single, tbh I'm not surprised.

I hate him like alot, if i had any other choice then i would not be here at this moment. I had to fucking work hard for 2 years to get this position as his secretary and I am obviously not enjoying it, but the payment oh god it is amazing.

"Hope are you even listening !?" he says in a stern tone and I look down and nod my head, he sighs in frustration.

"pourquoi ne peux-tu jamais te concentrer, pourquoi t'ai-je même embauché, tu es plutôt paresseux et tu ne travailles pas correctement non plus" he says in french.

(Translation-why cant you ever focus, why did i even hire you, you are rather lazy and you don't do work properly either)

He really thinks I dont understand french and his words really hurt me, They are like knives stabbing in my stomach.

"get. out. of. my. office. now." he says through gritted teeth
I feel like crying but I just nod and leave.

I come from the ws and hena see's me my bestie

she looks at my tear stained cheeks. 

"That git yelled again didn't he" 

I nod my head ,hena was always there for me no matter what, I used to tell her about my boss and now she hates him, I mean technically everyone hates him then suddenly she says something I never expected from her.

"Why dont you teach him a lesson hope" *wink* 

you see hena was never the dirty minded type but this time I knew exactly what she meant by that, I chocked on my own breath for a minute.

"What"

she winks at me and walks away I was so shocked so I went home.

I reached home and layed on my bed, I thought about it I dont know why but i liked the thought of him under me, crying and begging for forgiveness while i deny his orgasm, mmh me grabbing and pulling his hair. I snapped out of my thoughts

"No, no, no what am I thinking, he is just a annoying git who does not know what to say." 

I got a text from my boss, he wanted me at his house because of some work I went there, I had no other choice. I knocked on the door and he opened the door. I went in.

"Hope, I have been noticing you not doing your work properly in this case your dragging the company down what is wrong with you" he says with coldness in his voice. what the fuck? did he just say that im dragging the company down, BULLSHIT i am the most hardworking employee and everyone compliments me for it. I felt the anger rise within me I stepped towards him, another step. He stepped back. I backed him down the chair and came closer to him. "Who the fuck do you think you are saying that lie in my fucking face?" I questioned my voice sounding demanding and dark. he gulped. 

"I am your boss if you forgot" he said trying to act all confident. when in reality he was scared, for the first time he was feeling scared. 

"I think you need to be put in your place then Boss"  

he clearly seemed scared and swallowed thickly "I-I'm sorry" he said

"follow me" I said in the same cold tone after this we went to my house and once I reached there..

"I will give you 5 minutes go to my bedroom fold your clothes neatly and keep them on the bed, in my cupboard first drawer there is box with the letter T on it do not open it just keep it on the bed and when I come I want to see you kneeling against the bed Now go."

"But-"

"That was not a question now. go" he went without questioning me.

1 minute passed 

then 2

then 3 

and then 5

I went up and saw cler kneeling with a blush across his face and he had done what ever i had said.

to be continued...