Part 7

NVM SINCE IM NICE IM GOING TO UPDATE)

She finishes washing my hair.

"Mommy, I can do the rest by myself, thank you"

She smiles, "Alright baby"

Hope's P.O.V

I go and sit on the bed, I start watching my phone and see his instagram account, and oh my mother fucking god there are pictures of him shirtless, looking hot as fuck. I blush looking at them. I really think I look like a tamato.

I go to the comments and see many girls commenting things like 'ooh hot', 'your so hot, date me' I get really jealous and he comes out.

"love,  you see your instagram right? tag me on your dick. its mine"

he smirks "oof, someone's jealous of the comments"

"tag. me. now. pathetic. whore"

he looks at me shocked, now blushing as well. hm good, he better be like this only for me.

"yeah, I will tag you mommy"

"good boy"

he comes and lays down next to me, he has wet hair. Damn he looks hot as fuck.

I look at his and cuddle next to him. he buries his head in my neck, awe he's so cute. I start stroking his hair.

 His P.O.V

She starts stroking my hair, It feels so nice. even though she's very rough on me. she still cares for me alot, and the way she was washing my hair. oh godddd that was so awsome. my hair felt so good, and it still does.

"I love you mommy"

she chuckles, "I love you more baby"

Even her chuckle is so hot, my heart will melt right now. I love her so fucking much, I feel myself drifting off to sleep

"good night, mommy" i whisper and fall asleep.

"Good night baby boy"

(HAHAHAHAHAHAAHH IM SO SORRY THIS WAS A BIT SHORT BUT BUT BUT ISTG I WILL UPDATE ON FRIDAY, YAAAAAAAAAAY, AND I JUST CAME FROM A 500M  RACE SO IM TIRED, BUT I LOVE YALL)