Part 9

PLOT TWIST SLUTS)

HER POV

"mommy I h-have a question"

he said to me, and well obviously I asked him what is it. guess what? he wants to call me ma'am instead of mommy. its nice, atleast my boy has the decency to obey me. maam is hot though. not gonna lie.

"thank you for the permission ma'am, you're the bestt"

I chuckled and kissed him, god he's fucking adorable. especially with the cute but pathetic stutters. I wonder how many hoes have their eye on him...

time skip- my baby has gone home since he was tired, I'm still at the mall, god even I am myself tired from shopping so i decide to go home. 

when i reach home guess what I see? him fuvking another woman. fucking, son of a bitch! at this moment my anger is so much more than the sadness I feel. fine! this is what he wants to do? I'll punish him so fucking hard for it, I didnt waste any time watching I go inside and get to the room only to hear his moans. we'll see about that when he's crying of punishment.

"so? is this the surprise you were planning baby?" I say smirking.

"m-ma'am I swear to god I-I didnt mean to, it just-"

I cut him off by telling the woman to get out, she goes at once. at least she didn't argue.

"get up" I say in a cold tone, which even I didn't know i could do.

he obeys me and gets up in front of me.

"such a whore aren't you? and yk what pathetic sluts like you get? punishment. fucking punishment"

he says nothing but nods quietly, i can see the tears in his eyes. a part of me wants to comfort him but the dominant part of  me wants to make him suffer for this. I grab a chair.

HIS POV:

I have no fucking idea why I fucked another woman while my ma'am was with me, my fucking fault. its all my fault, I see her come in but she doesn't look THAT sad.. she looks angry, as if shes about to kill someone. 

she fucking yells at the woman to leave, while I stand there trying to explain.

"get up" thats what I hear when she cuts me off, she sounds very disappointed. why would i do such a thing, im so fucking stupid god! I obey her not wanting to disappoint her any further

"such a whore aren't you? and yk what pathetic sluts like you get? punishment. fucking punishment" she says that in a very intimidating tone, I am too scared to say anything so I just nod.

she gets me a chair and tells me to sit, I sit and the next thing I know I am blindfolded with my legs spread and cuffed to the chair and my hands cuffed too.

"ma'am i swear I'm sorry" 

I say that hoping she reduces some of my punishment. 

"you're sorry?! I will make you feel sorry you pathetic whore. one more thing, did I give you permission to speak?"

I shake my head.

I have never ever seen her This angry before, I wonder what has to come for me next.

the next thing I feel is a vibrator being inserted in me. I moan softly and she slaps me. HARD. 

(DID YALL LIKE THE PLOT TWIST, YALL SLUTS HAPPY FOR GETTING ANOTHER CHAPTER? AND ANOTHER CLIFF HANGER FOR YALL. ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYY MY WRITING IS KINDA RUBBISH IN THIS IDFK. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXTT!)