Part 4

Now we are at work again, we're still kinda exhausted.
Our client was presenting something really boring and we were not interested in it. Annoyance was written on cler's face 

"QUIET"

The clients stopped talking.                                                                                                                                         "I'm sorry dears, boss has been having a headache since morning, you can leave for now, we'll call you some other day." They nod and all of them leave. I give cler the 'your getting punished later' look. He looks shocked but tries not to express it.

I get back to working with the other people.

After some time I go to his office and smirk at him.
"Hello darling" I say sternly.
"Hello miss"
"You were being so bad today, don't you think you deserve punishment"
"Yes miss I do deserve it, but are we going to do it here in the office?"
I hum
I take out a butt plug from my purse.

His P.O.V:
She takes out something looking like a small dildo. As she comes closer I notice it is not a dildo, it's a butt plug.
"Darling, I don't have any lube, so you have to produce it"
She starts stroking my dick and it has barely been 5 minutes and my dick is dripping with pre-cum.
She lubes it up with the pre-cum.
"Turn around"
"Yes miss"
I turn around and she slowly inserts it in. It does hurt so fucking much but since it is hope doing it ,I don't mind.
"Your taking it so well baby"
I smile
"Now put on your pants"
I do as told, urgh why does she have so much control over me.

"You will put this on the whole day, if you remove it you will regret it."                                                        I nod, it feels kinda weird but I guess I will manage, I really want to be good for her.   "good now I'll be leaving, We will meet at your house 9 pm sharp" and with that she left. 

Oh god, oh god, oh god. I never imagined that my secretary would do this to me and I WOULD like it this much, I do trust her but I'm still scared if she will tell something about this to someone else. Anywayyys I get back to working. It feels Uncomfortable but I do not want to disappoint her 

After some time we are done with all the office work. I go home.

Knock, Knock.

I think it is mistress, I open the door and it is her she is wearing shorts and a crop top, damn she looks so sexy in it.

"Hello baby boy". I blush so hard I probably look like a tomato right now. she smirks and asks, "did you take the plug out darling?"                                                                                                                        "No miss, I did not". she smiles.

"Good boy"

she takes the plug out oh god it feels like a relief. The she starts fingering me slowly. I moan loudly. then she adds another finger in and starts pumping. I start to turn into a moaning mess and barely 10 minutes in, I'm already close                                                                                                          "Miss, C-Can I cum P-please" she nods. I cum so hard, I have never came like that before. she hugs me we both get cleaned up.

"Cler love, I will be leaving now, I will make sure to message you after I reach home."

"Yes miss, Please do." and after I say that she leaves. I really do like her.
(Sorry this was a bit short I was really tired don't forget to voteee please ik im shitty at this but this is my first time writing a story)