part 10

"get dressed slutty boy"

i say to him in a strict tone as he knows hes now in deep trouble

"and DO NOT remove the vibrator or else you are getting a punishment even worse." he nods his head while he keeps crying, I switch off the vibrator and see him get dressed.                                        "we're going out, remember vibrator stays in" he nods his head again

"do i have to remind you who the fuck I am?"

"no I'm sorry m-ma'am" he says while not being able to look me in the eye, I chuckle a bit and say "better"

we start to leave the house, we get in the car and i turn on the vibrator.

"no noises at all whore"

he tries his best to keep the noises in and to my surprise he does for a while so i turn off the vibrator till we reach the mall, and i know for damn sure I'll meet many people who i know there, as kinky as me hence they might understand from his expressions.

"ma'am where are we going?"

"didnt i tell you to shut up? and you'll find out eventually"

after about 10 minutes we reach the mall and we start to go inside when I meet a friend of mine and as soon as i do i turn the vibrator on.

he just let out a small moan while i winked at my friend and she smirked back

"awh did you give the whore a little punishment?" she says while laughing and i say yes. we start talking and after a while when she leaves i turn off the vibrator.

"mommy that was embarrasing" he says very shyly.

"well darling dont worry you have alot more to be embarrased about. youve done lots of shit to deserve it alright?"

(THERE YALL I FINALLY UPDATED, I KNOW ITS A SHRT CHAP BUT DW MORE UPDATES ON THE WAYYY SOON)