Mistake:Regret -2

Its been three days days sidharth haven't went to any shoot from the time shehnaaz left him , he taught he's making her career but now he's career is at peak but he doesn't feel like going anywhere without the kiss which shehnaaz give her evertime he left the house for shoot.

In this three days everything is untouched like how shehnaaz left the whole house was the same he didn't touch anything.

Evertime he look at the tiffing which shehnaaz made for him he taught to open it but the taught that there will be a heart shaped paratha with bebu written with ketchup he cant take that is this would be the same thing so that he couldn't control his tears.

But now he dicided to stay strong and open the tiffin which shehnaaz made as he open the tiffin bag he went confused as shehnaaz never prepare two tiffins for him he open the first one and left a loud sob because there were 3 heart paratha and on the top one it was written "❤️U" with ketchup.

He smell and it looks like the paratha has been spoiled as its been 3 days.

Next he open the second tiffin with heavy breaths and his heart pounding with sudden feeling of loosing his loved once.

As he open the tiffin he saw there was an envelope one letter he opened the letter.

"Haye sidharth meko pata nhi kya hogaya tha , meko badi sharam aari thi terese yeh baat share karne khud isslia mai yeh chotu sa letter likh rahi hu, tune toh dekh hi lia honga envelope mai kya hai? Toh meko abbhi aur sharam aari hai but haan tera shoot jaise hi khatam honga na apni wali hotel (westinhotel where they usually hang out together) mai aajana jaha yeh sub shuru hua tha, meko makum hai tune meko abbhi propose nhi kiya but koina meri proposal accept hi kar lena kyuke "mr sidharth sharmiley shukla" se kya hi expect kar sakti hu mai, but tu mera dil, jaan, sub kuch hai i love you aur i love you more for giving me this present, aur apni overthinking ko bandh kardenga kyuke mai yeh bacche ko abort nhi karungi kyuke meko bhi pata hai tujhe yeh chaheye" with a lipstick mark over the letter everything was good until she mention "baccha" and "abort" he dont know how to react with this he was numb for a second.

With shivering hands he open another envelope and remove the rectangular thing which looked like a pregnancy test and it says positive as its been 3 days so both the line was faded a little but still dark enough to let him know what he was missing in his life.

He felt his legs betrayed him as he took two steps back and fall on his knees crying hugging the pregnancy kit.

"Ye-ye" he wasn't able ti make words as if his every part and senses were lost or betrayed him as he was continuously crying.

He didn't think for a second and ran towards his mom house started banging as his mom open the door he threw himself over her and started crying hugging her.

"Sidharth baccha kya hua?" His mom became tensed looking at his son crying miserably.

Its been 2 hours sidharth was crying on his mother's lap hugging the pregnancy kit close to his chest.

"Mom aapka pata haina how bad i wanted to become a father? Phir maine aisa kyu kiya mom?" He was sobbed loudly.

"Sidharth relax yeh sub tumne usske career ke lia kiya tha, you didn't knew that she was pregnant"

"Mom woh meko boolne aie thi ki woh pregnant hai but maine suna nhi" he shouts loudly crying "aaahh ahaaan mom maine aisa kyu kiya?" He cried ever more louder.

"Thik hai yeh sub hogaya abb tu shehnaaz ko call kar aur bula la" his mom said calming him.

"Nhi bula sakta" he stated digging his head into his mom's lap

"Kyu?"

"Ussne har se block kar diya hai, woh toh accha hua instagram pe unfollow nhi ki warna bawaal hojata"

"Kal jab Twitter pe unfollow ki toh trend banadiya ki shehnaaz sidharth se hurt hai, lakin logo ko kya pata shehnaaz sidharth ke paas hi nhi hai"

He started crying miserably "shehbaaz ko call karke dekh" hus mom give an advice.

"Yssko pata bhi honga toh kabhi nhi batainga maine usski behan ko hurt kiya hu" he stood up clearing his tears.

"Toh.. khushal (shehnaaz's manager) uske alawa woh mumbai mai tu hi tha usska, toh usse hi advise le hongi ussko boolke hotel wagera book ki hongi" his mom stated making his eyes shine in realisation that in mumbai if she could take help from anyone it's either sidharth or khushal hoe can he forget about him.

He hurriedly ran outside in the living room to catch his phone and call khudhal he caleed him asked about shehnaaz but he denied and said she haven't called him and replied to his messages about new projects any all.

He felt disheartening after hearing this he ruin her career and 3 life's he'll never forgive himself is anything happen to them. (His shehnaaz and his baby)

Vote and comment